Senior Life

And tell everyone why you just posted this. It's because another SL manager terminated you for threats. I don't want the drama from you. Good luck buddy.

There are no anger issues. I had no problems with my contract. Issues were with another agent due to senior life and upline creating fake debit balances initially. Poor look for you to keep lying Greg

I already got re-contracted Greg with another RVP. Another Lie by you. And the there was no threat of lawsuit.

Senior Life terminated a partner of mine, for NO production. That's fine. However, they sent a debit balance letter of $2600 . This agent paid for all licenses, background check etc. out of his pocket.

The agent's upline refused to look into the matter over and over. After weeks of not getting any response, we texted upline, and said a lawyer will have to get involved, if the fraudulent and fake debit balance was not addressed, and cleared.

Don't know too may agents who wouldn't hire an attorney to address a fake $2600 debit balance and address an upline who wouldn't provide assistance.

Ultimately it was acknowledged to be an error. However, it should not take weeks, to address a matter such as this.

also attached is commission schedule Greg is offering to agents. It's not more then 115% for standard whole life. It's actually quite less. Greg confirmed all this on a recorded phone call on 8-31-18

I've never offered you that commission schedule. I would have offered YOU much lower....lol.
No time to argue, I have to go cut the grass.

I've never offered you that commission schedule. I would have offered YOU much lower....lol.
No time to argue, I have to go cut the grass.

NOT what your text and voice conversations say! Once a liar always a liar Greg! Not a good look for you as usual. But then again, you've never looked good.

Enjoy mowing, and have a safe Holiday weekend. Proof is always in the Pudding!

I already got re-contracted Greg with another RVP. Another Lie by you. And the there was no threat of lawsuit.

Senior Life terminated a partner of mine, for NO production. That's fine. However, they sent a debit balance letter of $2600 . This agent paid for all licenses, background check etc. out of his pocket.

The agent's upline refused to look into the matter over and over. After weeks of not getting any response, we texted upline, and said a lawyer will have to get involved, if the fraudulent and fake debit balance was not addressed, and cleared.

Don't know too may agents who wouldn't hire an attorney to address a fake $2600 debit balance and address an upline who wouldn't provide assistance.

Ultimately it was acknowledged to be an error. However, it should not take weeks, to address a matter such as this.

also attached is commission schedule Greg is offering to agents. It's not more then 115% for standard whole life. It's actually quite less. Greg confirmed all this on a recorded phone call on 8-31-18
Just can't comprehend why agents first year commissions are reduced by 20% and renewals are reduced to 0% if the funeral benefit is not placed along with the insurance sale.

Just can't comprehend why agents first year commissions are reduced by 20% and renewals are reduced to 0% if the funeral benefit is not placed along with the insurance sale.
BTW, is commission paid on the funeral benefit or just the life premium?

BTW, is commission paid on the funeral benefit or just the life premium?

Good question. I've never gotten to see because we've never sold a policy with the legacy assurance.

I just can't comprehend how a company can send a phantom debit balance to an agent who never wrote a policy and claim an agent owes $2600. And then have an upline , the same as Greg Hinton's take over 30 days to reply and respond

And they increased the commissions on Preferred and Super Preferred ( maybe 15-20% of applicants qualify for them) and reduced the Standard policy commissions by 20%. Doesn't make sense why not offer same commissions for all level death benefit plans.

Obviously the graded and modified have to be lower.

Todd you are behind the times. About 3 months ago Sr Life raised the commissions on super preferred and preferred and GI.
Now the highest commissions are for super preferred and preferred.

I guess you are correct as far as being behind on the commissions. I see that they cut the Standard commissions though. LOL!

Still though, the only product that is remotely competitive is the Super Preferred product. Not even the Preferred is competitive. So, since most people cannot qualify for the Super Preferred, you're still left offering a sub par product! Oh wait! Next you're going to point out how you can write everyone with SL. Yeah, that may be true but it does not mean it's a good product for them.

Back