Settlers 2019 Trips

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
After increasing the premiums, I guess Settlers thought they might should lower the convention qualifications to get gents to use them. They dropped it to $36,000 for the year. Trips are 3 days/2 nights in Orlando or San Diego (your choice).. They count annual pay and single pay at 25% of premium. I can see that for single pay but have never heard of a company doing that on Annual pay.. After all, they make the same on it as on bank draft.

After increasing the premiums, I guess Settlers thought they might should lower the convention qualifications to get gents to use them. They dropped it to $36,000 for the year. Trips are 3 days/2 nights in Orlando or San Diego (your choice).. They count annual pay and single pay at 25% of premium. I can see that for single pay but have never heard of a company doing that on Annual pay.. After all, they make the same on it as on bank draft.

I suspect that is an error. Can you post it, I'm sure they intended something else by that.

I suspect that is an error. Can you post it, I'm sure they intended something else by that.
"Single and Annual Pay Policies - 25% of single pay and annual pay net annualized premium will count towards conference qualification."

"Single and Annual Pay Policies - 25% of single pay and annual pay net annualized premium will count towards conference qualification."

Gotta be a mistake somehow. Just not sure what they intended.

"No please, don't get annual pays! We hate getting all the money up front!"

Wow..you are on a roll with your last three posts. How can you stand all the excitement from Settlers and SNL? :twitchy:

Yeah, here are the documents in case someone wants to read them.

In a nutshell, they doing the sales conference that you guys are already talking about. The FUN or SUN 2019 Conference. Pretty low qualification I believe.
Additionally, the requirements will be lowered for individuals that meet specific production requirements.

They have made some changes to their Benchmark Bonus as well. For the most part, the quality benchmarks are the same. It looks like the total monthly production numbers to get the bonus was raised. However, the bonus itself is higher as well.
Then there is a third trip incentive, that takes $15,000 of net-annualized premium within 90 days of writing your very first settlers app.

Finally, their new partners rewards "Expedition 2 Excellence". Last for the first 12 months you are appointed with settlers. I don't know about you guys but I want that Quill Pen. It sounds cool.

Attachments

• Biltmore_2018.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
  • benchmarkbonus2018.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
  • 2019-conferenceflyer.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
  • E2E Flyer (Rev. 012018).pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
Yeah, here are the documents in case someone wants to read them.

In a nutshell, they doing the sales conference that you guys are already talking about. The FUN or SUN 2019 Conference. Pretty low qualification I believe.
Additionally, the requirements will be lowered for individuals that meet specific production requirements.

They have made some changes to their Benchmark Bonus as well. For the most part, the quality benchmarks are the same. It looks like the total monthly production numbers to get the bonus was raised. However, the bonus itself is higher as well.
Then there is a third trip incentive, that takes $15,000 of net-annualized premium within 90 days of writing your very first settlers app.

Finally, their new partners rewards "Expedition 2 Excellence". Last for the first 12 months you are appointed with settlers. I don't know about you guys but I want that Quill Pen. It sounds cool.
Amazon product ASIN B00GW22R8I

Back