The I Love Door Knocking "December to Remember" Christmas Extravaganza Thread (powered by bacon)

arriers you really need to add true Social Security Billing. This should be your highest priority. Your persistency will increase by at least 5-10% across the board.

And.. it isn't rocket science to do this... it's called good old "customer service"... bringing value to the client... MAKES THE AGENTS LOOK GOOD... the same guys that make you money!!!

I now cease from ranting... :yes: I'll save my raving for another time... ;)

There is some complications behind running day of drafts vs traditional ach. Similar to how American Amicable pays you the same day they issue the case. That’s different than getting a deposit two or three days after it’s issued from other companies.

I saw bacon in the title, and like any red blooded american would - I clicked on it. I feel as though I have nary received enough bacon. Someone please point me to customer service so I can seek a refund.

So I hit 18 doors today and I was home soon after 7PM. Total for December is 14 apps for $817.73 in monthly premium.

Tired and hungry so I'm making this quick tonight:

8 AM to 10 AM and 4 PM to 6 PM Policy deliveries

10 doors including 5 appointments. Two of the door knocks were no shows from yesterday, and both were home today and both bought. Two of today's appointments were no shows - I'll be knocking them tomorrow.

Three sales for $175.84 in monthly premium.

December total to date is 17 apps for $993.57 in monthly premium.

Since going full time, I've been averaging $12K to $15K per month except for 3 months: April (I was out much of the month on college visits with my daughter), and July and August because of my father's health. But whenever I have been "full-time" on the doors, I have typically written close to $12K up to about $15K. $12K in a month - and here I am less than $80 from that figure in less than a week!

The difference between those other months and the first 6 days of this month are that I have worked about as many productive hours in the last 6 days as I would previously for an entire month. Funny thing is that anyone who would have been watching me before would have praised my work ethic, and I sure felt like I was working hard. I see now how very unproductive I had been.

I keep telling myself not to expect this level of production week after week, and that the law of averages will eventually catch up with me again ... and then I think to myself ... "Only if I let it!"

Had three eggs and bacon for breakfast. Coffee and cream throughout the day with no lunch break. Dinner was two large chops fried in butter and bacon grease with salt and pepper. Damn good eating, I tell you. Damn good eating!

Nothing but coffee with cream all day today - no breakfast/no lunch. Dinner will be the same as last night - two big chops fried in butter and bacon grease. Tomorrow night I am treating myself to something special: A thick rib eye cowboy steak to celebrate my first ever week in $10 Grand Land.

Last edited:
Wait a second. Hold on. Back the truck up. Are you trying to slip last Saturday in with this week?
:policeman:

I saw bacon in the title, and like any red blooded american would - I clicked on it. I feel as though I have nary received enough bacon. Someone please point me to customer service so I can seek a refund.
tenor.gif

Back