The I Love Door Knocking "December to Remember" Christmas Extravaganza Thread (powered by bacon)

Of all things we could be talking about in this thread, it boggles my mind that this is what you have latched on to like a pit bull on a pork chop.

This is not a game of days and weeks but months. This is a December to Remember. If there is not a full week at the end of the month, then there is not a full week. But it is about a month. If you don't want to give me credit for last Saturday, then don't. But seriously, this is what you want to talk about?

It was just a friendly very obvious observation, but I should've known you get irate and write a book defending your case. Just like when I brought up your 2 hour appts and "muscleups".. but should have known. DT is always right.

Since he's measuring MONTHLY activity, why does it matter what week Saturday goes in? Saturday was the 1st day of December, and he's doing it for the month of December. Right? :yes:

What are you talking about? I even said it counts for December.

So you had approximately $2700 in leads to work that week and knocked out about $700 of them?

$2700 would be 80 leads. I said I had 30 fresh leads. But I did clear about $745 worth of inventory either by selling it or disqualifying it.

My total investment in unworked direct mail lead inventory is considerably higher than $2700. As I said, I will havemore to say about leads in another post, and that figure will be addressed.

I spend between $600 and $1100/week on leads. If I do decide to launch my as yet unannounced plan to take over the universe, my weekly investment in fresh lead inventory will likely rise to a steady and more or less fixed $1380/week.

PS - You probably should edit your post by either removing your quote of my post or cutting it down. That was a very long post - no need to take up that much more of Sam's bandwidth by quoting it in full.

Are any FB leads currently thrown into the mix?

No ... I will add FB and TM leads over the coming weeks if my lead flow declines to an uncomfortable level. I will do so only to keep my appointment setter busy so that she can keep getting paid.

I have plenty of unworked DM inventory of my own to work if necessary.

As we were all banned last night I was unable to update. Glad to once again be a member in good standing here at insurance-forums.com

Yesterday 8 AM to 10:30 AM policy deliveries and weekly conference call

First door at 10:30 AM back home around 9 PM. 18 doors knocked, no pre-set appointments, 4 sits, 2 sales for $166.81 in monthly premium.

Today first door at 9 AM home soon after 8 PM. 18 doors knocked, including 1 pre-set appointment (no show), 4 sits, 0 sales for $0.00 in monthly premium.

Total sales for the week $282.42 in monthly premium. Had a great week last week and obviously the pace has cooled.

But I still am gunning for a $5000 AP week minimum, so I need another $135 in monthly premium over the next three days.

I'll be back on the doors tomorrow morning. Stunned for the second day in a row to find I only have one pre-set appointment on 31 fresh DM leads.

12-11-2018.jpg

Yeah the site was down, so I guess that gave you more time to work on your book. It's just as well for me as December is (oddly) my bussiest month every year and I should probably be focused on writing business and less on here. But, here I am.

Back