Transamerica Senior Life

jhester

Does anyone have knowledge of Transamerica Senior Life and their lead program. They are a captive company who provides leads and you, as an independent agent, pay for the leads out of commissions earned. I would like to know anyone who has worked for this company in recent past and results of their experience or if anyone has information to share. This appears to be a good company, but, has been hard to find out any detailed information. Glassdoor website does not give it good reviews.

Does anyone have knowledge of Transamerica Senior Life and their lead program. They are a captive company who provides leads and you, as an independent agent, pay for the leads out of commissions earned. I would like to know anyone who has worked for this company in recent past and results of their experience or if anyone has information to share. This appears to be a good company, but, has been hard to find out any detailed information. Glassdoor website does not give it good reviews.

Insurance agents that suck will complain about everyone else in order NOT to admit that "they suck". So, I don't pay too much attention to the reviews... unless EVERYONE says the company is bad.

If you are not vested IMMEDIATELY, then I would look elsewhere. Companies that finance leads and take it out of commissions have their hands in YOUR money and this is where you may want to be concerned!

You will probably have to be with them for at least 2 years to be vested. They will take your back end business if you leave before that!

Latest posts

Back