Trying to stay away from Senior Life

We have a $1 million a month agency, Senior Life is convincing him to give them first look because they are offering 150% commission. We currently have a 125%-130% with other carriers such as Liberty Bankers, SBLI, Royal Neighbors.

We're happy to the commission rate, we think we can get higher with our carriers but the time isn't right to start hunting.

Can anyone list why we should bring on Senior Life and why stay away, I am not a fan due to pricing and the recording is a pain, we do telesales.
You’re bullshitting right ? No way you’re at 125-130% with $1 mil a month unless your getting free tv leads .That’s 150% contracts with most carriers . Dude you’re getting screwed bad . You’ll be getting 5 emails offering you 140-145% . That’s 150% production

We have a $1 million a month agency, Senior Life is convincing him to give them first look because they are offering 150% commission. We currently have a 125%-130% with other carriers such as Liberty Bankers, SBLI, Royal Neighbors.

We're happy to the commission rate, we think we can get higher with our carriers but the time isn't right to start hunting.

Can anyone list why we should bring on Senior Life and why stay away, I am not a fan due to pricing and the recording is a pain, we do telesales.
Before you sign that contract you need to examine all the "gotchas" that reduce those commissions.

SL does not have a true 150%

Back