UHL - 2019 Trip - Malta

It would be real hard to write that much business through them. Especially if your trying to do what's best for your client.

I put about 25k with them this year. Several niche cases, and a lot of 65-79 F when there rates are lowest. If it wasn’t for that disability question they’d be a much stronger option.

you made my point. they are a niche buyer with higher rates. the chances of sending them enough business to qualify for the trip are slim and none, and slim just flew out the window.

Last trip was 60k, that was more doable then 75k. Very few carriers can take 80-100k of your business without cheating some clients out of level coverage.

If a perdson set out to earn the trip, they have more than just FE .. They have the Providor WL and the SI Term products.

Last trip was 60k, that was more doable then 75k. Very few carriers can take 80-100k of your business without cheating some clients out of level coverage.
The Baltic cruise is $65K.. Think the one before that was $60K.. Possibly even $50K.

65, my bad. When I compared my numbers for this year it just proved out when writing 200-250k a year giving one carrier 75-100k requires a very well rounded carrier without cheating some clients.

Back