Yellow Page Ad's

There are just to many people out today that would rather do a Google search and get prices that way. I hate to say it but that goes for just about everything.

Now this is just a generalization, but I think for the most part it depends on the product and target audience. If you are doing Med Supps or FE, then you are targeting the senior market. The 65+ grew up with the yellow pages. My mother is 60 and she uses the book all the time. My Aunt is 73 and she doesn't allow yellow pages in her house. She just uses her blackberry to find what she needs.

I guess it all depends on the person, but there has to be something to the whole "generation" thing.

A coupe of years ago I spent about $10,000 on the yellow pages and got about $1,500 in commissions in return. It sucked a lot.

I wouldn't do the yellow pages again.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
There are just to many people out today that would rather do a Google search and get prices that way. I hate to say it but that goes for just about everything.

I still use the yellow pages for local stuff. I do find the yellow pages easier to use to find things that I plan to drive to like a restaurant, a mechanic or a bike shop.

For just about every thing else I go to Google or Yahoo!

Last edited:
Back