AHIP 2019

This is a really important point. This year's test is unlike any other years. It's VERY strange, and a solid chunk of the questions are VERY confusing, could easily have two answers, or are worded in a deliberate way to completely confuse the agents -- which I find personally unethical....especially for a business that preaches about ethics. Ask me a question and there should be ONE CLEAR CUT ANSWER. On a few of them, there literally isn't enough information to accurately answer. I just narrowed it down to two and took a shot in the dark. When your income/business/livelihood is on the line, I'm sorry, but that is BEYOND unacceptable.

Some companies don't care if you fail 10 times, as long as you eventually pass it. Humana is not one of them. Based on the trickery of some of the questions on the test, and the fact that an agents commissions are on the line, it is unethical. I know of an agent that failed 3 times, lost all of her commission with Humana. She's selling her Humana book and wants to buy it back in a year.

Some companies don't care if you fail 10 times, as long as you eventually pass it. Humana is not one of them. Based on the trickery of some of the questions on the test, and the fact that an agents commissions are on the line, it is unethical. I know of an agent that failed 3 times, lost all of her commission with Humana. She's selling her Humana book and wants to buy it back in a year.
Humana has influenced CMS before. It wouldn't surprize me if they had something to do with making the AHIP harder to pass so they can keep renewals. :yes:

Back