Any Mass Mutual Agents Out There? I Need Advice, Please.

What am I supposed to ditch client files and my computer database for a shoe box with index cards? Do people really use this?

That is your call. Computers systems for newbies are often used to spend time entering data rather than talking to prospects. Once a person understands the OCS I image you could adapt it to a computerized system. Once a person reads Building A Financial Services Clientele, 11th Edition they will understand the system.

That is your call. Computers systems for newbies are often used to spend time entering data rather than talking to prospects. Once a person understands the OCS I image you could adapt it to a computerized system. Once a person reads Building A Financial Services Clientele, 11th Edition they will understand the system.

Are you the owner of this company? It seems a litte expensive for what you get.

Aside from training what is the real benefit going to mass mutual over just selling for any company and being independent?

MassMutual agents get a substantial discount on the OCS system. You can get the whole system for $65 and depending on your agency, they'll just 'bill' it to your agent voucher.

Back