Any Mass Mutual Agents Out There? I Need Advice, Please.

Legally for this plan to work (for them) they are offering you a loan, which will require certain agreements in place prior to beginning this whole deal.

My bet is, this isn't a Mass sponsored offer, but something the GA is footing. There's a very good chance the pay back provision won't hold up if push came to shove.

This is all speculation, mind you.

It's not special. They still have an incredible amount of leverage.

Legally for this plan to work (for them) they are offering you a loan, which will require certain agreements in place prior to beginning this whole deal.

My bet is, this isn't a Mass sponsored offer, but something the GA is footing. There's a very good chance the pay back provision won't hold up if push came to shove.

This is all speculation, mind you.

It's not special. They still have an incredible amount of leverage.

Your right this is the agency GA setting this up and it is helpful and I wish I could just save the cash but I would need it to cover expenses during training since production would be scaled back. My feeling on the situation is they really have me by the balls since if I wanted to quit in the first 3 years I would have to pay to quit. As far as the pay back situation I have been told that they will send you to a collections company if you don't pay back immediately.

Your right this is the agency GA setting this up and it is helpful and I wish I could just save the cash but I would need it to cover expenses during training since production would be scaled back. My feeling on the situation is they really have me by the balls since if I wanted to quit in the first 3 years I would have to pay to quit. As far as the pay back situation I have been told that they will send you to a collections company if you don't pay back immediately.

Collections or not, GA's tend to talk to each other. If you screwed over a GA doing his own program to help producers then there is a good chance that you're going to have a hard time establishing a relationship with other GA's or insurance bodies in the area.

Back