Blocked Numbers Wonderful Ringcentral Feature

Norwayguy

I have spent way too much time here.
5000 Post Club
Norway, ME
I've not really used this feature of RingCentral but I'm glad I've started....I'm sure you guys get as many junk robo-calls as I do that interupt and distract you...I've been clicking a box by these phone numbers and blocking them...I never recieve another call from that number...Only downside is some companies use many phone lines so it'll take you a couple of days or weeks to get rid of these companies calls.

I've add all my numbers to donotcall.gov but it does not seem to help. When you report them , nothing ever happens..

I've add all my numbers to donotcall.gov but it does not seem to help. When you report them , nothing ever happens..

Your not supposed to register business numbers. I assume you meant business when you said "all" your numbers. I personally do not like the DNC rules because once again its those that follow the rules that are harmed and the people that violate it tend not to be punished....Having said that I like the ability to block callers that repeatedly robo-call my toll free number.

They are calling my cell phone number...

That sucks...Have you told them to remove you from their list? I wish I could kick the person that provided that number...These days I am very leery about giving out my direct cell number...I really have no reason too as if they call my ring central number it will forward to my cell and I can decide wether or not to answer it.

That sucks...Have you told them to remove you from their list? I wish I could kick the person that provided that number...These days I am very leery about giving out my direct cell number...I really have no reason too as if they call my ring central number it will forward to my cell and I can decide wether or not to answer it.

I've asked them to stop...I even get spam text now.

Back