But why?

suranceman

Guru
100+ Post Club
So I go to the choice fe website to look up stuff all the time about common fe carriers like colonial penn or globe.

I go there just now and I see on the homepage there is a banner that says they will pay $1000 for someone to watch 10 hours of Betty White videos.

The banner takes you to this landing page: Choice Mutual | Betty White Dream Job

I just don't get it. Why would they do that? Build an email list or something? What am I not seeing?

Considering all the personal information that is being asked for I'd say it was a scam to generate leads.

I'll bet that everyone who applies will eventually get a phone solicitation.

So I go to the choice fe website to look up stuff all the time about common fe carriers like colonial penn or globe.

I go there just now and I see on the homepage there is a banner that says they will pay $1000 for someone to watch 10 hours of Betty White videos.

The banner takes you to this landing page: Choice Mutual | Betty White Dream Job

I just don't get it. Why would they do that? Build an email list or something? What am I not seeing?
That's the guy that writes $1,000,000 a year in FE.

That’s Anthony Martin . He uses some type of organic funneling he developed over many yrs that few can duplicate so he says . From what I understand all those people actually start the app online on their own . So persistency will be good . But as far as direct transfers and calling telemarketing leads . I still say that very low income people it will have poor persistency .

No, over the phone. I guess it's completely from his website. I think his name is Anthony Martin. I can't remember if he's connected to Jeff Root.

I know Jeff has virtually "perfected" the underwear agent and some of his guys do quite well without ever leaving their home. Agents who say it can't be done also say FB leads don't work and other things.

Different market, but I do quite well and have not had a F2F meeting with prospects in years. The pandemic did not impact my business at all, and probably made it stronger.

If someone wants to grind out a living staring through a windshield, burning $5 per gallon gas and going in strange homes, that is their prerogative. But there are easier ways to make a living and, for the right person, can be just as effective.

now you are being ridiculous. why would gas ever get to $5 per gallon? That is just preposterous. Good grief. It is only up 72% in the last 12 months. At that pace it will be a long, long time before it hits $5, up to 7 months from now before it hits $5 per gallon at the current pace..

LA (not Lower Alabama). You can see the LA Justice building in the background. The one in the opening credits of Dragnet . . . a TV show long before YOUR time.

The one in the opening credits of Dragnet . . . a TV show long before YOUR time.

Is that the show Rupaul has?

crazy gas prices, but I would hope most final expense agents have moved out of California for many other reasons than just the ridiculous gas prices

Back