But why?

Considering all the personal information that is being asked for I'd say it was a scam to generate leads.

I'll bet that everyone who applies will eventually get a phone solicitation.

If you look at the form, there is no phone number field so I don’t know how they would receive a call.

Not a single person who enters gets contacted by us in any form.

That's the guy that writes $1,000,000 a year in FE.

In 2020, it was 1.3 million

To the OP, this was done to build backlinks to the website (and it worked extremely well). To rank organically in Google on a national scale, you need a lot of high quality backlinks.

This technique would never work for lead generation.

But Flip didn't have a choice.. The Devil made him do it!!!:laugh:

Well, this is going to be dark humor, so please take it that way and not a smack on anyone's faith or whatnot.

If Flip fell for the Devil's temptation and homosexuality is a sin, they're all going to Hell anyway...

To be fair, almost all of us are going to Hell anyway if that's your belief structure. Otherwise, you'd have to ask for forgiveness nonstop.

Maybe that's why Paul told us to pray without ceasing!

I mean, if I have to spend every day of my day asking for forgiveness for this I not only did, but maybe did, or didn't even know I did, that's the most toxic relationship of all time.

If that's your gig, do you.

spend every day of my day asking for forgiveness

Unless I am misreading, prayer & asking for forgiveness are not the same. The most common things I believe the bible tells us to pray about is for leaders, pastors, our basic needs, for others, for the sick, for wisdom, for enemies, for gods will to be done, to avoid temptation. These all seem to be outward prayers

Back