Does anyone use MOO as their go to final expense Carrier?

OK, now you are speaking my language. The MoO app I mentioned lives in a 3,000+sq home in a guarded gated community.

SIWL to people with check books, clean houses and a want to provide. Those are my "FE" people.

So are you working the traditional FE Market or just selling the FE product to MP prospects? I am doing a good bit of production off my mortgage protection leads.... but Just from looking at the numbers- Many of them are older, the leads are great, but I can do a lot more volume from a much less expensive FE Lead if i were to spend the same each month. just my thinking.....

WinoBlues: That said, the # MoO FE guy did something like $700,000.00, on the phone. I believe Dave is doing a YouTube video with him.

His name is Anthony Martin and he wrote $750,000 in final expense premium over the phone in 2018 with a 95% 13-month persistency, according to a promotion brochure from Jeff Root on a Mastermind 2019 seminar being held in Las Vegas on May 13-14.

WinoBlues: That said, the # MoO FE guy did something like $700,000.00, on the phone. I believe Dave is doing a YouTube video with him.

His name is Anthony Martin and he wrote $750,000 in final expense premium over the phone in 2018 with a 95% 13-month persistency, according to a promotion brochure from Jeff Root on a Mastermind 2019 seminar being held in Las Vegas on May 13-14.
Forbes also did a article on him .

Very hard to believe one person wrote that amount by himself. Even harder to believe that he has a 95% persistency rate.

I know you're just repeating what you've heard, but I just can't buy this one without proof.

Last edited:
Back