Door knocking

Noah selling FE in FL is totally different from where JD works. I know he will say he knows agents in my area who are killing it but that is BS. I worked FE for years and never ran across another agent who was anymore sucessful than me. I doubt any FMO has a producer in FL writing 300 apps a year.

Noah selling FE in FL is totally different from where JD works. I know he will say he knows agents in my area who are killing it but that is BS. I worked FE for years and never ran across another agent who was anymore sucessful than me. I doubt any FMO has a producer in FL writing 300 apps a year.

FEX does. More than 1.

You want everyone to think there's some sort of unique talent to selling final expense.
FE agents are not trying to sell engineers or chinese pipe smokers.

Selling this product is very easy. The only secret is to have plenty of people to see in whatever lead program you're using and get out there and see the people.

Do you flex up Travis and Scott to influence the newbies,greenies to contact with FEX ?
Case studies ? Lol !

Your not putting together million dollar annuities,larger UL's to bankers,accountants.attorneys,CEO's.

This is a nickel and dime business one can make a decent living at without all this advanced training you pimping dude.

Let's see how you spin this.

Only spin is from you.

I get it that you are clueless. The verdict is in. You don’t have to keep providing evidence.

Simple is as simple does.

You want everyone to think there's some sort of unique talent to selling final expense.
FE agents are not trying to sell engineers or chinese pipe smokers.

Selling this product is very easy. The only secret is to have plenty of people to see in whatever lead program you're using and get out there and see the people.

Do you flex up Travis and Scott to influence the newbies,greenies to contact with FEX ?
Case studies ? Lol !

Your not putting together million dollar annuities,larger UL's to bankers,accountants.attorneys,CEO's.

This is a nickel and dime business one can make a decent living at without all this advanced training you pimping dude.

Let's see how you spin this.
Dude. You’ve made your point. Time to relax.

@Jccwell apologized for implying you were a “trained monkey”. You have the choice to graciously accept his apology, then move on. Why continue to be so contentious?

So, the FEX guys have a different approach than you. They may not agree with your methods. So, what? If your way works for you, why worry about what other people think?

I guarantee my way is different than just about everybody on here. If I’m a unicorn, I’m cool with that. I do want people to like me, but ultimately I don’t need to please anybody but God and my wife.

Shalom, my brother!

Dude. You’ve made your point. Time to relax.

@Jccwell apologized for implying you were a “trained monkey”. You have the choice to graciously accept his apology, then move on. Why continue to be so contentious?

So, the FEX guys have a different approach than you. They may not agree with your methods. So, what? If your way works for you, why worry about what other people think?

I guarantee my way is different than just about everybody on here. If I’m a unicorn, I’m cool with that. I do want people to like me, but ultimately I don’t need to please anybody but God and my wife.

Shalom, my brother!

C'mon man I am totally free to publicly challenge anything that anyone posts here by asking them to post proof or provide an outline of facts,evidence that substantiate beyond a reasonable doubt.

There are usually 3 responses.

1. No response
2. Spin
3.Attack

At least you get it,you've been here for a while with the facts.

Thanks

Jd here’s one for you . We’ve seen a few $400 k producers wether it be baseball 7, Mungia , Massey , Boman . Every single one got in recruiting . Why’s that ? 1. Because the grind wore then down . 2. After all expenses, chargebacks, hotel rooms etc they looked at their bank accounts and it wasn’t near what they expected for so tough a job .Only person that cares about gross is the overriding IMO. 1000 miles a week .Now you will see some Tele sales guys that stay in it because they never leave the house . Toughest part of this job is not the selling but the massive windshield time . It’s why many big producers burn out over time and get in recruiting.

“ Mr Jd I drove 80 miles just to see you . Takes 5 mins we can sit right there “ “ Mr Jd takes 3 mins . If it’s something your not interested in I’ll shake your hand and leave “ “ Mr Jd I’ll be out of your hair quicker than the shampoo in the morning “ . “ Jd takes 3 mins and I’ll check you off the list “ “ Jd wether you buy anything is up to you . I just got to tell my boss I showed you this “ Jd you filled the damm card out . You walked 1/2 a mile to your mail box to mail it back . If you don’t let me show you this I’m going to hire a homeless guy to sit on the public street near your house for the next month “ lmao

Try this one:
"wow look at that.. ..looks to be you're the horse expert around here. Any quick tip you got for a new fella here on laying the groundwork?"

You'll be flipping annuity app papers in no time.

Latest posts

Back