Experience with Wellcare PDP

Is that really true they have to use Internet Explorer for purl enrollment ? Really who said that?

I have had some issues recently. "Missing" medicare numbers even though the correct one was on the app. Serious delays on welcome packets. Their customer service is hit or miss from my brief experience. I have a fair number of clients with them. Hoping someone else gives them a run for their money next year.

I switched a lot of clients, as well as enrolled some new clients into Wellcare this year. I am having an absolute horrible time with their agent services, plus their on-line agent portal is awful. Anyone else having similar experiences?

I switched a lot of clients, as well as enrolled some new clients into Wellcare this year. I am having an absolute horrible time with their agent services, plus their on-line agent portal is awful. Anyone else having similar experiences?

Yes, EVERYBODY is experiencing the same with them. Yes, agent services (as well as customer service) is terrible!

They really do need a new online portal.
I especially love during their mandatory F2F AEP training they gloat about their great MAPD and network. BS

Back