FE Telesales

I write with Pioneer and was told 6 months ago you could only do telesales from a call center. They must have changed their rules.

Right. They must have changed it. They were very strict for years.

Sooooo sorry pc. I gave wrong info. That never happens on here. What is wrong with me. You got me. Dang. You got me brother. Lol. He's such a tool.

We are trying to clean up the forum. There is no need for name calling. You are bigger than that...
What? You saying that calling someone a "tool" is a bad name or name calling??

It could be any type of tool.

A pick axe. Sharp. Gets the job done fast. That's a good thing right?

A hoe. Hmm. I'll leave it there.

Lol!!!!!!

Thanks for the set up.

----------

What? You saying that calling someone a "tool" is a bad name or name calling?? It could be any type of tool. A pick axe. Sharp. Gets the job done fast. That's a good thing right? A hoe. Hmm. I'll leave it there. Lol!!!!!! Thanks for the set up.

I do want to follow up about "why Pioneer".

They do pay full comp on Rop. I know others do also but not many in telesales.

If you write Rop you don't need to do a phone interview. Again for telesales they are the only ones who do that.

Their agent site is easy in all areas and you can track and see just about anything you want to. You can even print the customers policy if you need to send it to them.

The con? You can only go to one main up line to get it and he can be a bit bipolar. Plus the comp is low.

Latest posts

Back