Final Expense in Jax Florida?

I googled WFG, formerly WMA, you have a very bad reputation; buyer beware.

You're correct. If you Google almost any company you will find similar negative comments and hate being posted by those who didn't do what they were supposed to do and therefore were not successful. There was a book recently done by Steve Siebold about the company. He spent six months interviewing both current and former agents and found that the bulk of those negative posts were from people who posted a thing or two on social media and expected the business to come flooding in. When it didn't, they blamed the company instead of taking responsibility for their lack of action.
I personally interviewed with 12 companies in the industry prior to making my decision. It came down to the fact that here I had the best leadership, the best opportunity to help others, and the best opportunity for growth.
Google has a lot of content posted from people who are either uneducated or upset. Read into it what you will, but for many, this has been the best opportunity to enter and grow in this industry

You're correct. If you Google almost any company you will find similar negative comments and hate being posted by those who didn't do what they were supposed to do and therefore were not successful. There was a book recently done by Steve Siebold about the company. He spent six months interviewing both current and former agents and found that the bulk of those negative posts were from people who posted a thing or two on social media and expected the business to come flooding in. When it didn't, they blamed the company instead of taking responsibility for their lack of action.
I personally interviewed with 12 companies in the industry prior to making my decision. It came down to the fact that here I had the best leadership, the best opportunity to help others, and the best opportunity for growth.
Google has a lot of content posted from people who are either uneducated or upset. Read into it what you will, but for many, this has been the best opportunity to enter and grow in this industry
I wish you success

If you think WFG has a bad rep just because of agents who fail, you're blind to the truth of it. Either way, to each their own.

What makes it a bad company? What gives them a bad reputation?

Just about any company that is built on a MLM platform is going to get bad reviews. They are not built with the agent in mind. They are built to maximize the amount of policies written that will stay on the books after the agent has gotten smart and left them.

yes, im in florida and do Mortgage protection and FE. I have been using this tool for FE in the house and over the phone and its been killing it. Its a quoter and underwriting tool you can use in your browser when quoting in the house. I buy leads and run them and work with this software..
www.bestplanpro.com... there is a $15 off coupon that you can get that takes that amount off each month. worth its weight in gold!
Wish they had one for Med Supps. :yes:

88.03% accurate isn't very impressive. :no:

yes, im in florida and do Mortgage protection and FE. I have been using this tool for FE in the house and over the phone and its been killing it. Its a quoter and underwriting tool you can use in your browser when quoting in the house. I buy leads and run them and work with this software..
www.bestplanpro.com... there is a $15 off coupon that you can get that takes that amount off each month. worth its weight in gold!
Where can I find the coupon?

What's a good FMO/IMO to partner with right now(notice I said partner, because they should get paid on their support, and actually be of value unlike most FMO/IMO's out there), for highest street commissions on FE(Trans, MOO, Foresters, Gerber)?

Back