Help me I feel like quitting...

Your selling the wrong product for you. I sold the wrong products for years and didn't make much money. But eventually I found the product that I am passionate about. It's not you it's the product. Don't give up, just try something else.

yea how do you feel about your product now..................

Why do I feel like quitting?
low sales (26 weeks = 20 apps )
slow payment of commissions
I dont trust my direct upline
marketing is inneffective so far
The pay is crappola

I just quit again yesterday. But today... I asked "my boss" for my old job back and he gave it to me. He's such a pushover. Personally I think he's a little crazy. He doesn't take meds or any thing like that... maybe he should. I mean, I quit all the time, sometimes several times a day and usually most weekends... but "he" always lets me crawl back into the saddle.

Nothing wrong with wanting to quit... Nothing wrong with quitting... just make sure you get back to work!

Be encouraged.

Thanks again for the great advice and the fantastic help some of you have given me...I am going to hang in there! At this point in my short career I can really take to heart the 'starving for three years' statement; and I will definitely tell anyone who asks me the same thing. It serves two purposes: If its not entirely accurate, it sure feels like it . It will save you about 600 hours of precious time if you find out it sucks and you quit.

And as for passion? I can't say that passion adequately describes my attraction to this industry. I am about to embark on the FE side and that has stoked my fire. Perhaps soon I will post about finding my niche and passion; or perhaps it will happen whence I embark on the annuity portion of my license. One of the three or perhaps the sum of the three will grow into passion. As for now I can say I am setting sail and the horizon looks beautiful, blue, and fair...

If you don't like something, don't do it. Why be miserable and poor, or even miserable and rich?

Do what you love. The money will follow.

Back