Lead Closing Ratio

Because he's that guy at the party who said he drank 46 beers in one night. Needs to be called out

Or he's the guy that's written $200k in ap a year for 6 consecutive years, with verifiable production.

And you are, oh never mind, I know your name...new and struggling.

Because he's that guy at the party who said he drank 46 beers in one night. Needs to be called out

Plenty of people on this forum claim to do things they don't. JD is not one of them.

You really do have your expectations set way too low.

Now you're showing your hand. You were hired..so are you working old, worked over leads? That'd explain why you're hell bent on not accepting what every person on this board is telling you. BUUUUUTTTTTT....the real question is who gives a damn how many apps you get off of leads. Why do you guys even care. So if you sold a 7, $25/month apps off of 20 leads and I sold 2 $100 apps off of 20 leads...I win. Mental Masturbation fellas...the apps to leads ratio is completely irrelevant in terms of money. I get that it is a metric to track performance and see where you can optimize money...but damn. ---------- I don't think she was really a she...but is there really anything wrong with tearing into DIG?

Wow Detective Inspector Gooner!!

----------

Why so much hating on JD?

Same with hating on the most successful sports teams. People are envious of success.

The majority of the people working with me are doing between 25%-75% closing depending on how they are working the leads (telesales vs face to face) and also dependent on their geography. I know I'll get a thumbs down for being a lead guy but it's fact and some people in this thread can even verify.

The closing ratio greatly depends on the lead itself as well as litany of other factors. The most important thing overall is your average total cost per sale with ALL factors included (gas, time and more are commonly overlooked).

If you can't beat'em, join'em. See if the folks at FEX will let you listen in on JD's secret appointment setting sauce.

Leads to appointment. Around 35 percent. Appointment to close: roughly 50 percent. Should be able to clean up a couple more on door knocks. Never expect anything on the phone. I also have never worked EFES leads. Maybe EFES leads are as amazing as JD says.

What the hell are you saying on the phone to only set 35%? If you are setting less than 50% then hire an appt setter...

Back