Licensed "Interns" - Green Horn Agents . . .

OUCH! Man...I have easily said some nasty things to ppl on here but you just topped anything I have ever called someone. DAG

I will say this and I hate to be this guy but Biz even pm'd AND called me wanting to "introduce" himself. I knew not one good thing would come of that at all so he didn't get to "all" the recruiters on here!;)

He didn't get me either. I instantly told him I wouldn't bring him on. Not a chance in hell!

He didn't get me either. I instantly told him I wouldn't bring him on. Not a chance in hell!

Ha - not quite instantly. But - I do / did appreciate your 25000 word text exchanges we had . . .

One of Brad's peeps suggested that I call Brad - we have a nice conversation. Learned from him as well. Another one of Brad's "posse" has awesome Videos on youtube to help any and all agents . . .

But you okay in my book Bennie Ray :cool:

Now ole Daviso - he rides horses with *icky . . .

----------

However - we have all the Appointments we need with Carriers. Now to jump out there in 2017 and work these "Appointments" to gather our new clients into the AIP family . . .

I'm sure you all will be wishing us much success:skeptical:

Oh p.s. - how about we have a few Carriers sending their Reps to our inaugural AIP Quarterly Roundup and Training in Savannah on March 20th!

Come in Thursday March 16th and enjoy a full weekend of St. Patty's Day - Savannah style. We won't start till 10am Monday - lot's of hang overs abound I bet . . .

Back