Licensed "Interns" - Green Horn Agents . . .

chmnStMePgxFu.gif

:twitchy:Hahahaha!!! Idle minds.................:twitchy:

Wonder if he swallowed any?:err:

Must say, I have tried not to give you a hard time since our conversation but man, you really don't get it!

Again, talking about what you are going to do...

And now you're saying, you are going to be successful by leading from the rear. Yep, I bet war veterans will all be lined up to follow you...

WTF are you thinking dude!:no:

2 words......HA....LARIOUS!!!!!!!

So now he is going to do assignment of commissions.

So Trump....how are you going to pay them? 1099? If so thats a pretty shi%%y deal to the agent. But if you are going to W2 (which is the right thing)...have you figured in tax cost to your great business plan?

Now you have aaaaaaall these "divisions" and "people in place" and yet you can't even manage a business plan for more than a week?

Doug....YOU SPENT TIME ON THE PHONE WITH THIS JOKER?????

I bet you would pay to have that time back.

If you spent as much time selling as you do spamming this Forum you actually might be somewhat successful.....

AT SOMETHING!

I mean...you rarely see me posting on here during the day and I have 4 computers in front of me all day. Why? BECAUSE I'M WORKING!!! You're supposedly selling all day in the field yet you seem to put 40 hours a week posting on here?

Do you simply just get a hard on by getting all this attention? Because I can't see why you spend so much time on here when you get no love, no respect, you won't take any advice or help and you can't even keep a "plan" in place for more than 30 seconds.

He's spent time on the phone with most of the "recruiters" on here. I've tried not to give him a hard time either and I was actually thinking that he was starting to come around, but then I've read him posting more of his "ideas" he's been posting and I finally realize he's just not going to change. Actually, I may be saying that wrong because he changes all the time!

Sorry Tom, but I just can't support your ADHD anymore. You need to get on some meds, then maybe, just maybe, you might actually do something for yourself that will actually work. Until then you're just a trainwreck waiting to happen. I feel for you.

Thanks Todd . . . The struggle is real. But let's see how 2017 turns out. I've made 1 sale a week last 2 weeks using our Tele Lead System ( I know - not much - but had to do it myself to teach others - it works )

BTW - was joking on the commission assignment - just threw out a little chum . . .

Proud to announce that Affordable Insurance Plans ( our future LLC ) will be representing:

Life and Med Sup

AIG, Americo, Aetna, Columbian, Foresters, Gerber, GTL, LBL, MOO, Royal Neighbors, SNL and Sentinel. Only need ANTEX, Assurity and Settlers and we'll be set.

MA's

Aetna, UHC / CIP and WellCare . . .

Now to get everything ready for launch in January . . .

The Facebook Ads and Craigslist Ads are already working. Already have 2 Interns and 1 Lead Generator that are starting the Temp License process for January. Target = recruit 2 Lead Generators and 4 Interns a month starting in February. Going to build it slow and easy.

p.s. - I do appreciate the PM's with encouragement and advice.

----------

Would you tell me which state insurance departments license people as interns and not agents?

Ha - just my terminology. Intern implies learning, plus just sounds better than Temporary Agent. However - they will be licensed Agents. Only certain Carriers will sponsor a Temp Agent though . . .

Last edited:
OMG. And that's from an atheist.

I just hope he doesn't screw agents and clients as he continues to fail.

I'm trying to figure out when he starts offering zero cost life insurance.

Rick

Latest posts

Back