Licensed "Interns" - Green Horn Agents . . .

The sad part is there will be some new agents that sign up here and see one of this guys posts and actually contacts him. He is such a disaster!

But someone that is presently licensed can't join our program unless they terminate all other appointments they have but ours. The "Intern" program is a captive environment.

OMG. And that's from an atheist.

I'm trying to figure out when he starts offering zero cost life insurance.

*ick

God Bless You *icky . . .

I remember a thread on zero cost life insurance - was like 50 pages long.

Why in the world did you just say that? Now you KNOW it will be his next idea! :)

Bahahahaha - I hear ya Bennie Ray . . .

This jerk is simply a troll. He is sitting in his trailer just posting his "plans" to get people to respond.

The cool thing is he's so anal he must have the last word. I can only hope that soon it will be his last word here.

Rick

But someone that is presently licensed can't join our program unless they terminate all other appointments they have but ours. The "Intern" program is a captive environment.

But if they aren't licensed, they can't sell insurance no matter what you call them. And if they become licensed, temporary or otherwise, they are "agents" or in Tennessee "producers" .

To be part of the "Intern" program you must be licensed in Georgia as either a Temporary Agent or as a normally licensed Agent.

Intern program isn't structured for the "Independent" agent.

If someone wants a 120% contract, those are available through our partner IMO.

But if they aren't licensed, they can't sell insurance no matter what you call them. And if they become licensed, temporary or otherwise, they are "agents" or in Tennessee "producers" .

Would you tell me which state insurance departments license people as interns and not agents?

To borrow from Matt Schmidt in another thread, an intern is a "person with not much experience or knowledge". It's no longer PC to call them interns.:no:

Just messin' with you Matt.;)

Not much to do till 2017. I'm testing the processes and recruiting.

Making my sale each week. Will make my 3 sales each week in 2017 while growing AIP . . .

One fan even said that I just may hit my 2018 goals in 2017.

Thanks for being a fan Bennie Ray.

Stop telling us about it! GO PROVE IT! Shut us all up!

----------

To borrow from Matt Schmidt in another thread, an intern is a "person with not much experience or knowledge". It's no longer PC to call them interns.:no:

That is exactly an Intern is . . . But in relation to the position they are being an "Intern" within. Doesn't mean they aren't smart.

@insurbizreject

I swear I mean this when I say this.

You are literally cancer to this world.

OUCH! Man...I have easily said some nasty things to ppl on here but you just topped anything I have ever called someone. DAG

I will say this and I hate to be this guy but Biz even pm'd AND called me wanting to "introduce" himself. I knew not one good thing would come of that at all so he didn't get to "all" the recruiters on here!;)

Back