Millenial Liberator- Really?

Todd Daviso Columbus, Ohio.
No dog in the fight, but have heard positive things about Daviso's operation. Again, could be BS, but just passing along what's been shared with me

Maybe? I just don’t think Daviso is a good guy. If you read his social media posts, his financial history, how he treated agents in his call center that all speaks for itself. The guy has been doing this longer than almost all of us and he has hurt every relationship he built in the industry...just watch your back if you work for him.

@digfesales, with all due respect your history speaks for itself. You can’t even manage your own money and have filed bankruptcy twice, your agents in your call center all walked out on you and you’ve been doing this for over 10 years and once again you are back at square one for the hundredth time. You literally had to partner with the millineal liberator bc you have failed so many times.

While I can appreciate your persistence, NO ONE should ever consider working with you or for you. Daviso Insurance Group...look it up before contacting him.
Awesome. I didn't know all this happened and a new partnership also? I should be on the upswing I guess. LOL. You should get new contacts because no one walked out and I have no partners except my carriers. Now run back to North Star and you guys try chumming up some new drama. LOL . I'm sorry me telling the truth about how bad you rape your agents.

Todd Daviso Columbus, Ohio.

Maybe? I just don’t think Daviso is a good guy. If you read his social media posts, his financial history, how he treated agents in his call center that all speaks for itself. The guy has been doing this longer than almost all of us and he has hurt every relationship he built in the industry...just watch your back if you work for him.
Um...would you mind showing us where aaaaaaaall these agents have said any of this? I know my history very well. Tell us who you are so I can call you out like a man. You won't. That's why you're such a keyboard warrior. I have 2...TWO...negative reviews in 16 years. 1. is from a tele-marketer I literally had to toss out of our office because he was acting like he was on crack. The second is from The Gifford brothers with eClick and One United Global who have some fatal attraction with me and do nothing more than try and discredit me. Glad to see you troll my social media freak. LOL. I do know...I have haters in the business. For sure. Because I will always call your bullshit to help agents not get screwed by you and others like you. Now...go ahead. Fire something back hiding behind your screen name buddy. No way you would ever talk this talk openly.

Um...would you mind showing us where aaaaaaaall these agents have said any of this? I know my history very well. Tell us who you are so I can call you out like a man. You won't. That's why you're such a keyboard warrior. I have 2...TWO...negative reviews in 16 years. 1. is from a tele-marketer I literally had to toss out of our office because he was acting like he was on crack. The second is from The Gifford brothers with eClick and One United Global who have some fatal attraction with me and do nothing more than try and discredit me. Glad to see you troll my social media freak. LOL. I do know...I have haters in the business. For sure. Because I will always call your bullshit to help agents not get screwed by you and others like you. Now...go ahead. Fire something back hiding behind your screen name buddy. No way you would ever talk this talk openly.

Do you feel a little taller now that you got all that out?

Douche insurance group. Look him up if you want to get into telesales!

Do you feel a little taller now that you got all that out?

Douche insurance group. Look him up if you want to get into telesales!
LOL. You're so "angry". If you haven't noticed brother, the short jokes don't really get anything out of me. It's kinda childish and it's hard for me to talk to an adult with that kind of mental attitude. Usually, agents who this angry, typically are struggling in this business. It's out of desperation and frustration at their own failures and tends to try and bring others into their miserable world. I forgive you.

LOL. You're so "angry". If you haven't noticed brother, the short jokes don't really get anything out of me. It's kinda childish and it's hard for me to talk to an adult with that kind of mental attitude. Usually, agents who this angry, typically are struggling in this business. It's out of desperation and frustration at their own failures and tends to try and bring others into their miserable world. I forgive you.

I didnt have a call center walk out on me and I’ve never filed for bankruptcy...so I’d say I’m doing alright! Good to see you’re attitude is better than your career though. Maybe the 10th times the charm?

I didnt have a call center walk out on me and I’ve never filed for bankruptcy...so I’d say I’m doing alright! Good to see you’re attitude is better than your career though. Maybe the 10th times the charm?
I'm still racking my brain on what call center walked out on me? LOL . Oh...hey...let me get with Millenial real quick. Let him know he has a new partner. I'm pretty sure he is in the dark on all this as I am with your awesome investigative work. Keep up the good work. Keep hiding behind your stage name also freak. You're one of those "keyboard" warriors that talks a big game, yet hides like a little shy girl. I get it. Still feel bad for ya. If you ever care to stop bashing someone whom you've never met nor spoken to at all...let me know. I would be more than happy to show you and tell you all the truths. But you won't. Again, you only like to rip others whether you have facts or not, just to try and bring them into your sad little lonely, broke world. Poor little girl..... I'm always here if you ever decide to man up and get the facts. Now I need to run along and find my new partners phone number and let him know we partnered up somewhere along the way. SMH.

Back