Millenial Liberator- Really?

Lol "the millennial liberator"

Has a nice ring to it.

images

Used to be. Not sure anymore. They are called Orca now. Not sure if Crabtree split off or not. He had a lot of agents.

It would seem that today's "Securus" is Crabtree under new name "Orca" in KY and Burns at Select in GA. If "Orca" is pushing AML as preferred carrier that would indicate Securus.

It seems interesting the need for distancing from the name but perhaps it gives people a false sense of ownership.

It would seem that today's "Securus" is Crabtree under new name "Orca" in KY and Burns at Select in GA. If "Orca" is pushing AML as preferred carrier that would indicate Securus.

It seems interesting the need for distancing from the name but perhaps it gives people a false sense of ownership.

Crabtree is ORCA.

Wow how I wish I would of seen this 3 months ago. So I actually have just been terminated by Millenial Liberator Final Expense Telesales Agency partnered with Herrera Insurance Marketing. Here is my journey with them. Now let's go back to March when I originally signed on with them. While waiting for agent appointment from the main company they are with you train. Now I trainrd for about 2 months on Monday through Friday and the training consisted of a live goto meeting with Orlando Mayorgas screen shared. We were able to see him working the CRM making live calls we were able to hear objections. Contracts had to be signed in order to even sit in on training. The contract that was signed was called a 90-day performance agreement now the 90-day performance agreement was not due to start until I was actually released to make calls on my own. I had scripts to study and also I was directed to send three submission videos recording myself saying the script. It was said that it was for my own practice however later on down the line they had asked to put them on YouTube. My actual release date was May 7th I was appointed with the company, done training and good to go. So Recap from March to may I was training" Monday through Friday > May 7th officially started my performance agreement. 1st-3rd week on calls no sales... all the while I was told "I'm in question not the system and I'm not using the script our fundamentals. I kept pushing through showed up everyday 9a.m and plugged away calling very aged leads. 5 hours talk time or 140 dials is recommended per the performance agreement.. the performance agreement also states that if you fail to make a sale for that week they will deposit $563 into your account _if you make a sale but your amount does not exceed $563 they will deposit the difference weekly every Friday. At this point I'm on week 3 no sales as stated above but yet nothing deposited in my account... >many things change during the three weeks_ I was put back on training a few times & also was required to submit a 20-page test every evening< When I finally asked about pay> I was told oh no worries you'll see something in your account soon we decided to switch it from every week to every two weeks but at this point it was my third week on the calls..... so I'm still showing up I'm just trying to do my part because I really was thinking that this was it I was trying to make a difference & make some money for my family I'm a mom of 5! Here we are at week 4 and I'm plugging away still every day showing up doing my 140 dials because on the CRM there's no way to even keep track of your talk time... so I know if I did my 140dials I wouldnt be voiding the contract in any way. June 1, 2018 Last day of the fourth week and I get my sale Yes Finally!! That evening we have a meeting and we're told to "use the fundamentals that the system isn't in question we are that they will be keeping us accountable for our 5 hours of talk time or 140 dials and if we don't have that we will not get paid" so meeting was about to be dismissed and I get up the urge to ask >>>"I see talk time is very important however on the CRM I have no way of keeping track of my own time, what do you recommend? Also I understand that you're going to keep us accountable or else we won't get paid but I haven't recieved any pay at all yet so when should I be expecting something?"
My response was no worries we will call you tonight. I did not receive a call that night I received a call Saturday June 2, 2018 the call consisted of the millennial Liberator Orlando Mayorga letting me know that I only had 96 hours for the whole month which is short of what I needed letting me know that the contract stated when when they were ready to have me released and I stated I didn't feel comfortable maneuvering the CRM on my own that voided my contract. Seems like the conversation was aimed at reasons why they shouldn't pay me.... long story short the conversation went South I mention to the millennial Liberator how I felt the new training that they had in place now would bring more success than the one that I had. He didn't seem to take well to that the conversation ended with him stating that he would send me an email of termination. I never received an email still and it is now Monday June 4th I also still have not received any funds in my account through the whole process so basically at this point it seems like I just gave my time up for free and clean up their CRM for free. I do not feel that I am the first person that this has happened with I feel like they are scamming people unless you come out of the doors making sales right away you will be questioned battered burnt. I'm very upset I feel used and abused I hope this reaches somebody else who is considering signing under the millennial Liberator final expense telesales agency I wouldn't recommend it they were very unprofessional Orlando MayOrga is very unprofessional. It seems like you're just a part of their system that they're still working Kinks out of which they obviously must be because just September of last year he wasn't even under the same name he was under Securus. If I would have came out and made sales my first week things would have been different> I know they would have because someone on my training did; and he received leads transferred via Skype his treatment was very different due to the fact that he was making sales they put him on a pedestal. I believe in final expense telesales that's why I will not let the experience with this company stop me from finding another company where I belong. May God bless any and everybody who reads this and I hope it helps you out in one way or another.....my experience was very unfortunate a complete waste of time but it was a learning experience and I will take what I learned and I will apply it. Be diligent in your research while searching for a final expense telesales company to call home.

Wow how I wish I would of seen this 3 months ago. So I actually have just been terminated by Millenial Liberator Final Expense Telesales Agency partnered with Herrera Insurance Marketing. Here is my journey with them. Now let's go back to March when I originally signed on with them. While waiting for agent appointment from the main company they are with you train. Now I trainrd for about 2 months on Monday through Friday and the training consisted of a live goto meeting with Orlando Mayorgas screen shared. We were able to see him working the CRM making live calls we were able to hear objections. Contracts had to be signed in order to even sit in on training. The contract that was signed was called a 90-day performance agreement now the 90-day performance agreement was not due to start until I was actually released to make calls on my own. I had scripts to study and also I was directed to send three submission videos recording myself saying the script. It was said that it was for my own practice however later on down the line they had asked to put them on YouTube. My actual release date was May 7th I was appointed with the company, done training and good to go. So Recap from March to may I was training" Monday through Friday > May 7th officially started my performance agreement. 1st-3rd week on calls no sales... all the while I was told "I'm in question not the system and I'm not using the script our fundamentals. I kept pushing through showed up everyday 9a.m and plugged away calling very aged leads. 5 hours talk time or 140 dials is recommended per the performance agreement.. the performance agreement also states that if you fail to make a sale for that week they will deposit $563 into your account _if you make a sale but your amount does not exceed $563 they will deposit the difference weekly every Friday. At this point I'm on week 3 no sales as stated above but yet nothing deposited in my account... >many things change during the three weeks_ I was put back on training a few times & also was required to submit a 20-page test every evening< When I finally asked about pay> I was told oh no worries you'll see something in your account soon we decided to switch it from every week to every two weeks but at this point it was my third week on the calls..... so I'm still showing up I'm just trying to do my part because I really was thinking that this was it I was trying to make a difference & make some money for my family I'm a mom of 5! Here we are at week 4 and I'm plugging away still every day showing up doing my 140 dials because on the CRM there's no way to even keep track of your talk time... so I know if I did my 140dials I wouldnt be voiding the contract in any way. June 1, 2018 Last day of the fourth week and I get my sale Yes Finally!! That evening we have a meeting and we're told to "use the fundamentals that the system isn't in question we are that they will be keeping us accountable for our 5 hours of talk time or 140 dials and if we don't have that we will not get paid" so meeting was about to be dismissed and I get up the urge to ask >>>"I see talk time is very important however on the CRM I have no way of keeping track of my own time, what do you recommend? Also I understand that you're going to keep us accountable or else we won't get paid but I haven't recieved any pay at all yet so when should I be expecting something?"
My response was no worries we will call you tonight. I did not receive a call that night I received a call Saturday June 2, 2018 the call consisted of the millennial Liberator Orlando Mayorga letting me know that I only had 96 hours for the whole month which is short of what I needed letting me know that the contract stated when when they were ready to have me released and I stated I didn't feel comfortable maneuvering the CRM on my own that voided my contract. Seems like the conversation was aimed at reasons why they shouldn't pay me.... long story short the conversation went South I mention to the millennial Liberator how I felt the new training that they had in place now would bring more success than the one that I had. He didn't seem to take well to that the conversation ended with him stating that he would send me an email of termination. I never received an email still and it is now Monday June 4th I also still have not received any funds in my account through the whole process so basically at this point it seems like I just gave my time up for free and clean up their CRM for free. I do not feel that I am the first person that this has happened with I feel like they are scamming people unless you come out of the doors making sales right away you will be questioned battered burnt. I'm very upset I feel used and abused I hope this reaches somebody else who is considering signing under the millennial Liberator final expense telesales agency I wouldn't recommend it they were very unprofessional Orlando MayOrga is very unprofessional. It seems like you're just a part of their system that they're still working Kinks out of which they obviously must be because just September of last year he wasn't even under the same name he was under Securus. If I would have came out and made sales my first week things would have been different> I know they would have because someone on my training did; and he received leads transferred via Skype his treatment was very different due to the fact that he was making sales they put him on a pedestal. I believe in final expense telesales that's why I will not let the experience with this company stop me from finding another company where I belong. May God bless any and everybody who reads this and I hope it helps you out in one way or another.....my experience was very unfortunate a complete waste of time but it was a learning experience and I will take what I learned and I will apply it. Be diligent in your research while searching for a final expense telesales company to call home.

Holy crap. Paragraphs please. So let me get this straight you had two months of training and you had almost a month before you had your first sale?

I kinda couldn't really read that stuff that Edna wrote but yeah, the Liberator guy comes off as an ***. Our TV Commercial lead vendor told me that he calls him every now and then but doesn't have the money to buy leads. lol

giphy.gif

Back