Millenial Liberator- Really?

I kinda couldn't really read that stuff that Edna wrote but yeah, the Liberator guy comes off as an ***. Our TV Commercial lead vendor told me that he calls him every now and then but doesn't have the money to buy leads. lol
Probably because he trains people like Edna for 3 months and gets one sale from it lol

I'm very upset I feel used and abused I hope this reaches somebody else who is considering signing under the millennial Liberator final expense telesales agency I wouldn't recommend it they were very unprofessional Orlando MayOrga is very unprofessional.

Welcome to the insurance business baby. Trust me it won't get any better at the next place you go. Working for all these guys is nothing short of like working for Tony Soprano. You have to figure out how to do it and work for yourself. You will never have nothing until you are working for yourself.

Yes Sir my training consisted of watching and listening. .. however once released and having to conquer the CRM on my own with live clients, pulling up webpages and plugging areas of the script for different responses did take getting used too... not to mention which carrier they qualified for.
Once adjusted to the CRM I had a hard time reaching leads in states I was licensed with. Out of 140 dials Majority were non licensed states, dc#, Spanish speaking leads. Percentage of people reached was very low.

Yes Sir my training consisted of watching and listening. .. however once released and having to conquer the CRM on my own with live clients, pulling up webpages and plugging areas of the script for different responses did take getting used too... not to mention which carrier they qualified for.
Once adjusted to the CRM I had a hard time reaching leads in states I was licensed with. Out of 140 dials Majority were non licensed states, dc#, Spanish speaking leads. Percentage of people reached was very low.
Hmmm I thought they were doing all live transfers. What kind of leads were they with the outbound calls?

Edna, I’ve never publically recruited on this site, but you’re not the first person Ive heard give a poor experience about other final expense telesales companies.

I run North Star Insurance Advisors, and we are well known in the final expense telesales niche as a company that produces a lot of volume at a very high quality.

We typically charge start up fees to get started, but since you’ve come to the forum for help, I’m willing to lend a helping hand and waive the fees, I would also be willing to pay for your nonresident licenses to ensure good lead flow.

We have two tracks:

1. 100% live inbound leads from TV and internet, prequalified by a marketer (ST Louis Based) and warm transfered to you. Leads cost nothing, but you do receive a lower commission (between 40 and 70%). After roughly two months you’d have to pay our monthly access fee which includes all technology fees, dedicated customer service rep, and Nonresident renewal fees.

2. Street level contracts (given to you in writing) with all the major telesales companies, but you would simply pay $10 to $20 per live transfer and $8 for an exclusive internet lead (generated in-house through landing pages)

I thought about private messaging you, but didn’t feel like that would allow for full transparency. I’m sure I’ll get ribbed for doing this, but like I said, I’m willing to waive all start up fees and actually pay for a region of nonresident states to help get you up and running.

You can find our credentials here: YouTube.com/NorthStarIA

If this is something you want to discuss further feel free to email me at ramiz[@]northstaria.com

Back