Millenial Liberator- Really?

Do it so we can see if it's their system or if you really aren't made for this business

I want to see him take the worlds champion telemarketing guys offer and have him take us on the journey with him. If he ends up making 150,000 a year profit doing it then I think we all might be crazy not to go get on the bus and join him.

Edna, I’ve never publically recruited on this site, but you’re not the first person Ive heard give a poor experience about other final expense telesales companies.

I run North Star Insurance Advisors, and we are well known in the final expense telesales niche as a company that produces a lot of volume at a very high quality.

We typically charge start up fees to get started, but since you’ve come to the forum for help, I’m willing to lend a helping hand and waive the fees, I would also be willing to pay for your nonresident licenses to ensure good lead flow.

We have two tracks:

1. 100% live inbound leads from TV and internet, prequalified by a marketer (ST Louis Based) and warm transfered to you. Leads cost nothing, but you do receive a lower commission (between 40 and 70%). After roughly two months you’d have to pay our monthly access fee which includes all technology fees, dedicated customer service rep, and Nonresident renewal fees.

2. Street level contracts (given to you in writing) with all the major telesales companies, but you would simply pay $10 to $20 per live transfer and $8 for an exclusive internet lead (generated in-house through landing pages)

I thought about private messaging you, but didn’t feel like that would allow for full transparency. I’m sure I’ll get ribbed for doing this, but like I said, I’m willing to waive all start up fees and actually pay for a region of nonresident states to help get you up and running.

You can find our credentials here: YouTube.com/NorthStarIA

If this is something you want to discuss further feel free to email me at ramiz[@]northstaria.com

Mr. Ramiz
May All of Your works be Blessed!

We typically charge start up fees to get started, but since you’ve come to the forum for help, I’m willing to lend a helping hand and waive the fees, I would also be willing to pay for your nonresident licenses to ensure good lead flow.

2. Street level contracts (given to you in writing) with all the major telesales companies, but you would simply pay $10 to $20 per live transfer and $8 for an exclusive internet lead (generated in-house through landing pages)

Do you waive the monthly fee for using the phone system ? ($200 to $300 a month I think?)

Also, what is the minimum order she must make for the leads ? I believe $800 for the internet leads ?

Nothing wrong with these numbers, just lets put them all out there. A person does not know how you generate your internet leads. Are they live transferred too ?

I'm sure he just didn't want to bog her down with a million details.

Ramiz is a good dude & the real deal in FE telesales. I haven't seen a telesales IMO have as much success as North Star. :yes:

You are hardly the guy that should vouch for someone on full transparency (140 contracts, State Farm, what else ?)

I guess you go through Northstar now.

Do you waive the monthly fee for using the phone system ? ($200 to $300 a month I think?)

Also, what is the minimum order she must make for the leads ? I believe $800 for the internet leads ?

Nothing wrong with these numbers, just lets put them all out there. A person does not know how you generate your internet leads. Are they live transferred too ?

Yes, I offered to waive all our start up fees and our access fee for two months. We've actually rasied our monthly fee to include nonresident renewals.

If Edna chooses the broker route then there wouldnt be a min order.

We are a 100% inbound company, so yes, our internet leads are transfered directly to agents.

Latest posts

Back