Millenial Liberator- Really?

Yes, I offered to waive all our start up fees and our access fee for two months. We've actually rasied our monthly fee to include nonresident renewals.

If Edna chooses the broker route then there wouldnt be a min order.

We are a 100% inbound company, so yes, our internet leads are transfered directly to agents.
You're not hitting on Edna are you? :wideeyed:

Do you let people work from home if they don't live near the call center? She's in New Jersey.

How much is it ?

You mean just for her ? Because thats not how it worked for the broker route before.

at $8 dollars ?

We currently charge $400 per month, which now includes all renewal fees for all states an agent is licensed in. I’m waving two month for Edna and removing start up fees. I’ll also pay for a region of nonresident states.

Yes, what I’m outlining is strictly for Edna. She was mislead by a “competitor”, if I can help (which I can), I will.

At one point, we threw away leads we couldn’t sell (like direct express and CHF), we now transfer these “unsellable” leads to brokers for $8 each. A steal. That’s the price for anyone contracted to be a broker with our sister company. There are minimums, but that too can be waived.

Edna, I’ve never publically recruited on this site, but you’re not the first person Ive heard give a poor experience about other final expense telesales companies.

I run North Star Insurance Advisors, and we are well known in the final expense telesales niche as a company that produces a lot of volume at a very high quality.

We typically charge start up fees to get started, but since you’ve come to the forum for help, I’m willing to lend a helping hand and waive the fees, I would also be willing to pay for your nonresident licenses to ensure good lead flow.

We have two tracks:

1. 100% live inbound leads from TV and internet, prequalified by a marketer (ST Louis Based) and warm transfered to you. Leads cost nothing, but you do receive a lower commission (between 40 and 70%). After roughly two months you’d have to pay our monthly access fee which includes all technology fees, dedicated customer service rep, and Nonresident renewal fees.

2. Street level contracts (given to you in writing) with all the major telesales companies, but you would simply pay $10 to $20 per live transfer and $8 for an exclusive internet lead (generated in-house through landing pages)

I thought about private messaging you, but didn’t feel like that would allow for full transparency. I’m sure I’ll get ribbed for doing this, but like I said, I’m willing to waive all start up fees and actually pay for a region of nonresident states to help get you up and running.

You can find our credentials here: YouTube.com/NorthStarIA

If this is something you want to discuss further feel free to email me at ramiz[@]northstaria.com
So for option 1 it's AmAm only, but for option 2 you allow multiple companies?

Last edited:
We currently charge $400 per month, which now includes all renewal fees for all states an agent is licensed in. I’ll also pay for a region of nonresident states.

What is the difference between renewal fees and nonresident state license fees ?

Back to reviewing companies for me.

Hi Edna, Feel free to call me. I've been doing FE tele-sales since 2005, longer than anyone up here. Here's what I can offer and you (or anyone else) can call me:

_No start up fees, no admin. fees, etc.

_You will need an ipad as the presentation, health questions, rates, etc. on all on the app you download to your ipad. This app, called SLICE, will tell you which plan Ms. Jones qualifies for based on health questions and prescribed meds. Very simple with no guess work and no mistakes from you.

_You will pay full price for TV leads just like all the other agents do. ($34 for exclusive TV leads just 60 sec. old)!

_Just one carrier to deal with that has a simple one page app. Charge backs are not deducted from your advances and they pay life time renewals!

_If you ever need to call the home office a real english speaking person answers the phone, usually in 3-5 rings, unless they are receiving a higher number of calls than usual.

_I can put you on a 100% contract. You can promote yourself higher to higher comm. levels, it's all based on production, there is no seniority involved.

_The only equipment needed is: a phone with a speaker and an ipad,

_You will need to bring: coachability, burning desire to succeed, discipline and focus to doing just FE tele-sales with just this one carrier. If you don't have these we're not a good match for you.

_You can do this from the comfort of your home or office.

_TV leads are running nationwide 7 days a week. You decide how many leads each day or week you want.

Call me...252-292-3350...Greg

Hi Edna, Feel free to call me. I've been doing FE tele-sales since 2005, longer than anyone up here. Here's what I can offer and you (or anyone else) can call me:

_No start up fees, no admin. fees, etc.

_You will need an ipad as the presentation, health questions, rates, etc. on all on the app you download to your ipad. This app, called SLICE, will tell you which plan Ms. Jones qualifies for based on health questions and prescribed meds. Very simple with no guess work and no mistakes from you.

_You will pay full price for TV leads just like all the other agents do. ($34 for exclusive TV leads just 60 sec. old)!

_Just one carrier to deal with that has a simple one page app. Charge backs are not deducted from your advances and they pay life time renewals!

_If you ever need to call the home office a real english speaking person answers the phone, usually in 3-5 rings, unless they are receiving a higher number of calls than usual.

_I can put you on a 100% contract. You can promote yourself higher to higher comm. levels, it's all based on production, there is no seniority involved.

_The only equipment needed is: a phone with a speaker and an ipad,

_You will need to bring: coachability, burning desire to succeed, discipline and focus to doing just FE tele-sales with just this one carrier. If you don't have these we're not a good match for you.

_You can do this from the comfort of your home or office.

_TV leads are running nationwide 7 days a week. You decide how many leads each day or week you want.

Call me...252-292-3350...Greg

Dang 34 bucks for a tv lead that you have to call back is steep! I still don’t understand why it just can’t ring them directly?

Back