My Leads Suck??

It also comes down to your approach. Obviously it doesn't take a rocket scientist to explain who you are and what you do briefly to see if a lead has potential interest but if you're getting people on the phone and they aren't producing you may want to rethink the script that you're giving them.

My experience with buying leads has never been the lead itself, it's how you call the lead.

If your using a person from the Philippines, many Americans cannot understand them and will never want to talk to them for fear they are being scammed. (I know because I spent $$ on this type of format and resulted in zero sales ) I recalled the leads a week later with me calling them, and I was able to get sales.
Leads are subjective. I get more quotes from leads when I'm real with the client. No schlocky lines, no how are you today stuff, because people are used to the schtick of tekemarketers.
I use a simple thing. ..my personality.
***"hi bob, this is xxxx, I'm an independent agent in your neighborhood and want to see if I can save you money on your insurance. I'm not a telemarketer, I'm a real human looking to help folks like you. If be happy to stop by your home, or if you have time now, I can run a quick quote for you. I have over 20 top companies I can quote at 1x to find the best rate that has the best coverage."
I wait for them to tell me yes, or no. Either way, I say:
"Great. I appreciate your time"
YES: All I need is your personal information
NO: I confirm their address and mail them a letter every 3 weeks.
Out of 100 leads, I get 60 quotes. Out of 60 quotes, I get 40 sales.
It's how you talk on the phone with folks. Be yourself, don't hire someone who isn't you. Your selling them on you not someone else.
I like asking "How are you doing?" and "Glad the weather improved, isn't it gorgeous outside?" These questions allow you to read the person on the end of the phone and find out if they are going to be a jerk or someone that might be a future client.

Over half the Wyoming numbers were nonexistent. This is 2 to 3 times as many bad numbers as I've experience with other providers.

Are you transitioning those bad numbers to turn them into clients? You got a warm body on the line. Go for it! Sell them something.

Guy calls me yesterday, I can tell it’s a TM call.

I pick up the phone
Have to wait 5 seconds for him to click my call
He says, “hello, is this Chazm?”
I say yes it is
3 second pause. Oh great! How are you today?
I quickly say, Fine.
3 second pause. I then hang the hell up.

Get to the point. Don’t waste 15 seconds just to see how my day is.

Guy calls me yesterday, I can tell it’s a TM call.

I pick up the phone
Have to wait 5 seconds for him to click my call
He says, “hello, is this Chazm?”
I say yes it is
3 second pause. Oh great! How are you today?
I quickly say, Fine.
3 second pause. I then hang the hell up.

Get to the point. Don’t waste 15 seconds just to see how my day is.

Back