My Leads Suck??

Hey Josh, since your system limits downloads to 5000 per download, how do we make sure the contain different leads? lets say there are 100k leads in an area. does the system do 5000 of the total at a time? how do we make sure the leads are not the same 5000?

Im also trying to see the total number of records in a search. How can I get an idea of total number of leads available in a search total?

Quickest way to reach me would be josh@listshackdotcom.

Im also trying to see the total number of records in a search. How can I get an idea of total number of leads available in a search total?

Once you get all your filters in you should be able to press the "update search count" button and it will tell you the total number of records available.

With respect to the limitations per download, the best thing to do is limit the search area to the point where you can get less than 5,000 in a given search or you can upgrade to one of the pro plans that don't have a per download restriction.

Once you get all your filters in you should be able to press the "update search count" button and it will tell you the total number of records available.

With respect to the limitations per download, the best thing to do is limit the search area to the point where you can get less than 5,000 in a given search or you can upgrade to one of the pro plans that don't have a per download restriction.

So you are saying the system will give me the same leads over and over if my searches overlap? Thats not cool.

So you are saying the system will give me the same leads over and over if my searches overlap? Thats not cool.

That is correct. We've been working on developing suppressions, but that feature is unlikely to be implemented until at least the middle of next year. The biggest reason to do business with us is that we're incredibly affordable. I do broker through other sources and I can absolutely get you on a platform that will let you do that, but the pricing starts at $69 for 1,000 records vs ListShack.com for 50,000 records. I know there other options out there, but that's where we fit in the marketplace.

Josh, you would solve the above problem if you allowed a download for the entire size. Forcing your clients to take tiny bites also forces them to manage the data for those bites on your side which is impossible. Remember we discussed lead quality. I am having my guys call a list from LS in Wyoming. So far the number of wrong numbers (as in a number that does not exist) is FAR beyond what we've experienced from salesdatapro, which is the same cost as LS but allows for all 50000 records to be downloaded at once.

We will see how much this affects lead production. In early tests we had to burn through twice as many leads (SO MANY WRONG NUMBERS) that one dialer can go through a 5000 file in 3 days (typically takes twice as long), and we are getting about half the leads we expect.

Is this a problem w wyoming? is this to be expected? Or am i simply hitting a bad patch of data? I will continue to test, but cant afford 50% production for long.

Josh, you would solve the above problem if you allowed a download for the entire size. Forcing your clients to take tiny bites also forces them to manage the data for those bites on your side which is impossible. Remember we discussed lead quality. I am having my guys call a list from LS in Wyoming. So far the number of wrong numbers (as in a number that does not exist) is FAR beyond what we've experienced from salesdatapro, which is the same cost as LS but allows for all 50000 records to be downloaded at once.

We will see how much this affects lead production. In early tests we had to burn through twice as many leads (SO MANY WRONG NUMBERS) that one dialer can go through a 5000 file in 3 days (typically takes twice as long), and we are getting about half the leads we expect.

Is this a problem w wyoming? is this to be expected? Or am i simply hitting a bad patch of data? I will continue to test, but cant afford 50% production for long.

The best thing you could do is send me an email with exactly the filters you're using so we can look through it and see what's going on. [email protected] or give us a call at 888.905.3282.

We dont usually get a lot of complaints about data quality, but always happy to look into it.

The best thing you could do is send me an email with exactly the filters you're using so we can look through it and see what's going on. [email protected] or give us a call at 888.905.3282.

We dont usually get a lot of complaints about data quality, but always happy to look into it.

In this test, as noted in thread above, I am calling Wyoming. Perhaps you could illuminate us on what settings we should use for success? If you recall, this was my original question before failing with this Wyoming data.

Over half the Wyoming numbers were nonexistent. This is 2 to 3 times as many bad numbers as I've experience with other providers.

In this test, as noted in thread above, I am calling Wyoming. Perhaps you could illuminate us on what settings we should use for success? If you recall, this was my original question before failing with this Wyoming data.

I definitely understand it's Wyoming, but is that the only filter you're using? What about ages/income/homeowner status/etc? Maybe there was a miscommunication earlier, but simply stating "Wyoming" isn't nearly as useful as actually knowing the rest of the filters (unless you're not using any others).

If you're having this type of issues with the data I'm happy to either give you a refund or give you more credits.

There are two things about this that don't smell right. First, I've never had someone want me to do detailed customer service with them publicly after I've given my direct contact info. Second, despite my asking very specific questions, I'm not getting answers. If you didn't have any posts on here that weren't legitimately insurance related I would honestly just think you're a troll.

Out of 100 customers, we usually get 1 or 2 complaints about data quality so it's unsurprising to me when it happens, but it's very uncommon. I won't get much more detailed than this, but in a given year I'll literally have thousands of customers using my data which includes individual agents, small call centers, large call centers, resellers, and pretty much any industry you can imagine. We absolutely have data quality issues with some of the people some of the time, but we have no contracts and we still manage to have people use us for years.

Again, if you want to shoot me an email with the filters and/or the list you were having issues with I'd be happy to either give you a refund or give you more credits, just let me know which one you'd prefer.

Back