Newbie - AHIP testing & study materials

I do know the difference, just not used to the alphabet jargon. I have read the Medicare I have some idea of income from Adv & Sup form my reading. - I have passed my licensing test, read the "Medicare & You" book, and numberous online websites, still learning, much to learn. I just don't get the AHIP site.
If you want to sell MAPD/PDP, you have to pass the AHIP test and the carrier certifications. Lots of repitition. :yes:

What about it do you not understand? And are you going to the specific AHIP Medicare Link?
AHIP Medicare + Fraud, Waste & Abuse Training: Login to the site

Yes I've been there, but I thought it was a testing site. The license you study one material and then go to a test site, two different things.

So I pay AHIP to study, online I guess. (For the license test I bought an eBook.) Then I pay AHIP to take test(s). But which tests? The two Medicare related ones? What about that huge list of other tests? How many of those?

Funny I would be hung up on this testing thing. Don't know why.

You are very patient - thanks!

Yes I've been there, but I thought it was a testing site. The license you study one material and then go to a test site, two different things.

So I pay AHIP to study, online I guess. (For the license test I bought an eBook.) Then I pay AHIP to take test(s). But which tests? The two Medicare related ones? What about that huge list of other tests? How many of those?

Funny I would be hung up on this testing thing. Don't know why.

You are very patient - thanks!
What long lists of tests are you seeing? What link are you at?

If you want to sell MAPD/PDP, you have to pass the AHIP test and the carrier certifications. Lots of repitition. :yes:

I think I read about needing the certifications, but so much, I forgot about that at the moment. One step, I guess I am getting tunnel vision concentrating so hard. LOL Thanks for the reminder!

Back