Quality/Experiences of Wellcare PDPs

Dude, glad you are in good health. You've obviously never experienced the harm of managed care personally, or to your parent or child. Hope you never get that 2am client call. Nightmares are covered under mental health BTW.

Just let me know how it goes Tuesday. I will probably still be at work. Busy busy during AEP.

He had united pdp . Went up $30 a month .His f plan went up 13%. He doesn’t have the money to be in a sup .

Only way to keep the client from taking MAPD is to not tell them about it and hope to hell no one else does either.
That door swings both ways Pinto.

You posted in another thread just this week that you had written your first plan G in two years. Sounds like you're really talking up supplements to me.

That door swings both ways Pinto.

You posted in another thread just this week that you had written your first plan G in two years. Sounds like you're really talking up supplements to me.

I live in FL with some of the highest med Supp premiums and the best MAPDs. I still do 4-5 t65 med supps a month. I couldn’t imagine only MAPD

Ain't it funny. If you show it to them, some of them will buy it. But you've got to show it first.

Did you forget that I also write a ton of Cost Plans that require no health questions. Unlike you, I show 3 options, not just 1 and bash the other. Pinto. Whatever the hell that means.

Did you forget that I also write a ton of Cost Plans that require no health questions. Unlike you, I show 3 options, not just 1 and bash the other. Pinto. Whatever the hell that means.
Bull shit. You're showing two plans and skipping the benefits of a supplement.

Either that or you've got the worst presentation on the planet.

Bull shit. You're showing two plans and skipping the benefits of a supplement.

Either that or you've got the worst presentation on the planet.

Not gonna argue about what I present to my clients. I have been here every day for over 20 years so pretty confident I would know before you would. I always show them the G plan premium along with the stand alone PDP. Maybe I have the worst presentation on the planet or maybe I have the best presentation on the planet. Either way I lay out the 3 options and let them choose. No scare tactics, just the facts. Most people with common sense can see which way they are better off on. Maybe my clients are just more intelligent, no idea.

Back