• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Quarantine and Insurance sales

70 to 150 mil or 100 to 150 mil is irrelevant.I guess Spain and Italy under lockdown is bs ? This is 10 times more contagious that the flu the head of Who says . Buddy your in denial.

It's the WHO, not the Who. They were a music group.

It's you're, not your.

The space goes after the question mark, not before.

"This is 10 times more contagious that the flu". Did you mean "than"?

You are so worked up, you can't even put sentences together.

10 times more contagious than the flu? Is that accurate or did you get that information the same place you got your other inaccurate information? I'd like a copy of that quote, since you lied about so much else. It may be true, but you're backpedaling on a lot of other things now.

I have no intention of denying any facts. I have not, nor will I. I will not, however, give in to your lies, misinformation, or hysteria. Or poor grammar or misspellings, for that matter.

Your a joke. Lets see if your talking crap if you get infected .I try to start a serious discussion that will impact us all and your throw out crap. If you don't like the discussion get lost.I guess the fear mongering got all these states to declare state of emergencies?

Last edited:
Your a joke. Lets see if your talking crap if you get infected .I try to start a serious discussion that will impact us all and your throw out crap. If you don't like the discussion get lost.

I have a sore throat, so there is a good chance I'm infected. As a 39 year old light smoker, I understand my place in this. I also spend a lot of time in jails and halfway houses doing volunteer work around lots of people. My parents are elderly, and this may be the cause of me burying them. I accept all of this.

I will not accept your lies, misinformation or hysteria, and will continue to call you out each time you do it. For all I know, you are a Russian operative trying to work us up. That may explain your poor grammar.

It's you're, not your, and the space goes after the period, not before.

If you want to deal with facts and real information, I'd love to talk to you, as I have a history of with others on the forum.

If you continue to lie and make up information to push your agenda, I will continue to make a fool out of you.

Last edited:
Italy is one of the oldest countries on earth

Also a number of tobacco users. Older age + tobacco use skews the numbers.

Last year 34,000 died in the US from flu. Estimated 40,000,000 flu diagnoses during that same period.

Corona cases will grow over the next few months. By how much is anyone's guess. Not everyone who tests positive is symptomatic. Currently the mortality rate is 2 - 3%.

Folks who are elderly, have underlying health issues including compromised immune systems are more at risk than those (of any age) who are in good health.

The economy will be tagged and create more problems than the illness.

Agents can still make a living without F2F sales calls.

Those who are seriously impacted are low income folks who have menial jobs and hourly pay. As companies cut hours those on the low end of the pay scale will feel the impact worse than a whiny agent who thinks his world has ended because of corona.

Also a number of tobacco users. Older age + tobacco use skews the numbers.

Oh, that's a really good point. I didn't even think of that. Age AND smoking helps explain the high numbers in Italy. I am curious what the other reasons, if any, are.

There will be a lot of other information that shakes out over the next months and even years.

The trouble is that the volume is so high on all of this, that it's hard to hear the facts, and many of the people that seem to be the loudest on this, are lean on real information.

Oh, that's a really good point. I didn't even think of that. Age AND smoking helps explain the high numbers in Italy. I am curious what the other reasons, if any, are.

There will be a lot of other information that shakes out over the next months and even years.

The trouble is that the volume is so high on all of this, that it's hard to hear the facts, and many of the people that seem to be the loudest on this, are lean on real information.

I just want everyone to know that they have closed our local funeral home for the next 30 days as a precaution to stop the spread of the virus. The community has been asked that no one die until the 30 days is up.

:fibs:I've also smoked but never inhaled... and you can keep your plan and you can keep your doctor. I can't find my emails, has anyone seen them?

Back