Question about need-a-lead

I ordered leads from them in FL and after such poor results they told me that they couldn't help me. GA will probably yield the same result.

Went with Dave, he has a lead program I think, but I’m in Georgia and he said they’re pretty good for my state.

I was shooting for 25-30 leads a week. I haven’t gone in depth on this vendor with Dave yet as I only started researching them yesterday. Just wanted a second opinion.

Dave has access to RGI Leads. That’s who we use too. They are the best by far.

I wouldn't try to work over 20 leads a week to start. When I was buying DM a big percentage of the leads were under age 60. Don't know if they were still working because I couldn't make contact. Trust me 20 leads will keep you busy.

I ordered leads from them in FL and after such poor results they told me that they couldn't help me. GA will probably yield the same result.

That’s true. Parts of Georgia are really bad. Other parts, not as bad. But overall it’s probably the #1 worst state for FE direct mail lead returns.

That’s true. Parts of Georgia are really bad. Other parts, not as bad. But overall it’s probably the #1 worst state for FE direct mail lead returns.

I was gonna say 'FLORIDA' is the worst state for FE direct mail...but may GA is the winner...???

I think the FL panhandle is the #1 worst area in my opinion to work DM. I didn't have any problem with RGI getting my weekly leads, but getting in touch with them is a different story. Lots of serial mailers who send it in knowing they aren't going to buy and a large percentage of the leads will be younger ages.

I did a 1000 mailer about 2 months ago with them in S. Florida. T65
Recvd 9 responses. Some didn't supply phone numbers-not their fault.
Sold 2 supplement policies-husband and wife and scheduled a appt this month for another husband & wife.
Total cost $480

Back