Question about need-a-lead

Just looked back at the info I received in 2017 concerning acceptable refunds. Under age 50 and over age 80. If I would have purchased an age filter between ages 58-76 I would have never got 20 leads a week. It was the first time I had worked DM in years so I didn't know any better. Stopped using DM last year and now am very happy with the FB leads that I receive. Last order I paid for a minimum of 20 and received 31 so far.

Thats the problem . Since many don't answer the phone It means if you DK you'll be driving all over the place. If your in a very populated area and get a lead 50 miles away it could mean a 90 min drive to DK one person

Thats the problem . Since many don't answer the phone It means if you DK you'll be driving all over the place. If your in a very populated area and get a lead 50 miles away it could mean a 90 min drive to DK one person
You can set parameters lol.

I work to the west on I10 or to the east on I10. Drive about 200 miles a day when I work. All but 1 of the last order was in 1 city. Leads are usually a max of 20 miles off the interstate, but it does get pretty remote out there sometimes. When I was working DM I would drive 300 miles some days.

Just did a quick look at the DM leads that I received in the past. 31% of them were under the age of 60 and a big percentage of those under the age of 55. Of those I never contacted 52% were under the age of 60. I think this is the main reason DM didn't work for me.

Last edited:
Back