Question about need-a-lead

Under age 55. I suppose these people were still working because they were never at home. Still go by now when I am in the area and no luck.

I did a 1000 mailer about 2 months ago with them in S. Florida. T65
Recvd 9 responses. Some didn't supply phone numbers-not their fault.
Sold 2 supplement policies-husband and wife and scheduled a appt this month for another husband & wife.
Total cost $480

I let Postcardmania talk me into a T65 campaign last year. Spent over $3000 dollars on 5000 pieces with Google and FB ads. Mailed 1000 a month and got 10 leads total. None from the internet ads. Wrote 2 Medicare Supplements. In one house I wrote about $8000AP life insurance so far. The man called me last week and wanted another policy on his brother-in-law so I am still counting. If it wasn't for the life sales I would have lost money.

Sold 2 supplement policies-husband and wife and scheduled a appt this month for another husband & wife.
Total cost $480

That's less than 1% Joel...Why so Low?

Palm Beach cty low response rates
I did my first mail drop 6 months ago same responses.

If I sign the other 2 thatll be 4 medsupps total then its not so bad.

**IT COULD BE because Humana has a Hugh OFFICE in PBC and they hammer the area (even thought their insurance is notorious worst).

Under age 55. I suppose these people were still working because they were never at home. Still go by now when I am in the area and no luck.

Under 55 is free on our RGI program. Agents love getting those because they cost nothing and some of them are still buyers.

Total cost $480

Used them for about 8 years with t65’s. Averaged 2-4% response.

If not for younger ages I would not have received 20 leads a week. I paid full price for all leads.

You must have chosen the younger ages on the sign up sheet. We don't have any agents mailing to ages less than 55. And if they get any from age 54 or less they just turn it back in and get 100% credit on that one. If there are more leads in the system for them they get the new lead that day. If not they get the credit for the lead off their bill for that week.

It's possible that you are targeting ages 55 and up and just didn't know how to submit for the credit too. I would check with who ever manages your leads. RGI is great about crediting the out of age range leads.

Back