SalesDialers.com Vs. Mojo?

Gary Prado doesn't work for SafeSoft Solutions... and from what I've read about Gary Prado - I wouldn't trust him to give me directions to the nearest intersection.

sorry, I didn't catch the soft I thought you were referring to salesdialers.com As for Prado, we'll see he's answered the phone and negotiated the price and I like the product. The way CC charge backs work I have very little to risk. The vendor is the one at risk.

sorry, I didn't catch the soft I thought you were referring to salesdialers.com As for Prado, we'll see he's answered the phone and negotiated the price and I like the product. The way CC charge backs work I have very little to risk. The vendor is the one at risk.

Did you get set up today?

Apparently, he came out personally to our territory office last year, but was unable to get the system working. Hopefully you'll have better luck. Keep us posted.

Try OwnPages. 50c/hr. Based on vicidial, and you can choose between VoIP or copper - calling in or dialer calling you.

Have people had success using this in the Residential world? I work in a mid-size market maybe 300K people in my marketing area and I focus on home and auto. Would an auto dialer be a decent option to up my contact rate? Where do you get numbers and how do you inport them into the system to dial. I know places like SalesGeniue you can buy scrubbed lists pretty cheap but how would you get them in to start dialing? Thanks

MedicarePlanSolutions on here sells lists. He's a super guy to work with. Though, you'll need a few more posts before you're able to message him.

Latest posts

Back