Settlers Enhanced Interview! Barf!

They did let me have it on speaker. The wife was answering half the questions for him.

When she said it was referred, I literally started arguing with her about why.

Guess I'm gonna be done with Enhanced.

Settlers policy is to refer to an underwriter if there is a history of 10 prescriptions or more over the course of 5 years (the look-back on the Gold product).

It doesn't matter WHAT the meds are; I've had clients grilled on lisinopril, acute medications to treat infections, etc. Standard meds that shouldn't be a problem.

Settlers interview has varied dramatically over the past six months, and the way they run things now is much like Oxford. They want EVERYTHING, little or big, discussed on a recorded line. If you look at the POS as a "cover your arse" interview for the company, then it makes a little more sense.

I'm DEFINITELY not justifying Settlers; I just mentally do not expect immediate POS decisions anymore, thus use the Regular POS protocol instead.

I always use the enhanced interview. If I don't get a POS approval I just move on to the next company. I don't leave a house without an approval if I have ANY options with any other companies.

Well he only had 3 meds?? So I don't know what the deal was.

I always use the enhanced interview. If I don't get a POS approval I just move on to the next company. I don't leave a house without an approval if I have ANY options with any other companies.

You should tell the company this. They are losing business over it. You are hands down their biggest advocate on here, they might actually listen to you.

You should tell the company this. They are losing business over it. You are hands down their biggest advocate on here, they might actually listen to you.

Yeah I was pondering the Spartan program for the cheaper DM leads, but stuff like this, the 5 yr look back on Gold and the fact that they consider scripts current treatment, and not taking insulin makes it so they can't be a go to carrier imo, unless you write a lot of bronze.

Yeah I was pondering the Spartan program for the cheaper DM leads, but stuff like this, the 5 yr look back on Gold and the fact that they consider scripts current treatment, and not taking insulin makes it so they can't be a go to carrier imo, unless you write a lot of bronze.
Can't write a lot of bronze unless you write 5 times as many other plans. The referral to underwriting may have had nothnig to do with the drugs.. Could be an MIB hit for soemthing the client did tell reveal...No matter the reason, once the interviewer says they have determined accrding to their writen in stone guidelines that the case should be referred it does little good to argue with them.....especially in front of your client.. They aren't going to change their mind.

They know. It's heavily discussed. They are moving the right direction but moving slowly.

Vol I've always wondered are you an agent? If so who are you under ?You're a smart guy but I've never seen you mention anything about selling.

They know. It's heavily discussed. They are moving the right direction but moving slowly.

It seems they are even more "conservative" and move even slower than when they were "family" owned..

----------

Newby.. Has there been discussion of bring back the platinum plan

It seems they are even more "conservative" and move even slower than when they were "family" owned.. ---------- Newby.. Has there been discussion of bring back the platinum plan

Yes. Possibly for Spartan agents only though.

Back