Facebook Lead Appointment's

Did i not give you what to say and call right away . Call them with the mindset that they made the appt right for right then “ Ms jackson I’m calling about a form you just filled out 1 min ago for information about final expense/burial products . I’m Vic and I’ll be helping you today . If they say they made the appt for a week from now say “ Oh I’m sorry it must be a glitch in the calendar as it said to call you immediately .Since i have you on the phone it will only take a few mins . The bottom line if you get off the phone right then there’s a 99.9% chance you never talk to them again .

Also I am guessing you would say after even the first time if they don't pick up I should just call them as other leads

Just as if they did not set appointment

Think I will go with that

I also just contacted my CRM and found out i could adjust my calendar to shorten the time they can book

Actually you did I should have read your post through the first time
it just started off like the others and after reading the other 2 I assumed you were saying the same nonsense

I apologize
With telesales you’re playing a #’s game . If they’re not interested next next next . In the end they control all as they just hang up . Face to face they have to have the balls to slam the door in your face

Also I am guessing you would say after even the first time if they don't pick up I should just call them as other leads

I also just contacted my CRM and found out i could adjust my calendar to shorten the time they can book
Another trick with telesales and your calandar is showing many slots are booked . Control your calandar for instances show 9-9:30 ,12-1 and 5-6,6-7 booked . They start thinking “ This dude is seeing a lot of people he must be good. I need to get the appt booked. It’s perception

Yes unless the lead is the next day call the leads immediately . Once you start getting lead flow you can see how many stand you up and it will be a lot . In that case if your seeing very few people I’d be calling all immediately .

Ohh man

Dont know how to say it so you guys understand

This is not to decide if I will wait till next week to call

And MOSTLY I AM NOT making the appointments they are self made appointments

I am NOT GOING TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR A WEEK OUT MYSELF
and then ask about it on the forum

These are coming in a face book and self booking

WOW

I am just simply asking what kind of way are you calling them?

As if the appointment was never made?

Acknowledge and have some spin on it or what

Call them to tell them you dont think you are available at their chosen time, and ask if they have time right now to chat.

Not sure I worded this properly
This is Facebook leads that are scheduling themselves

My question is how are agents approaching these calls
I understand that agents are calling them Now
this part is established

The Question is what kind of approach?

I mean are people getting offended why are you calling when I set an appointment?
Is there a wording or approach used?

Really the question would be for phone sales mainly
Always remember that you're dealing with professionals. Professional procrastinators. These people have had 40 to 50 years to do something and haven't. They'll play you every time.

And why all of a sudden are they booking appointments. Do they have one foot in the grave or two? You've got to be prepared for that.

Since you're a medicare guy, what would you say or do if they were making appts for medicare? And do that. After you change the wording of course.

Why are they booking a week out? Because they procrastinate. It's what they do.

JD and Don are right. A week out is way too long. Shorten it.

And don't wait. Go ahead and call them. Simply tell them that you can't make it next week and that it interferes with your pole dancing lessons.

In short, you've got to lead these people. They're not going to do it.

If I believed that appointments that people set for themselves had any value, I guess I would call them when the people told me to call them. How complicated is that?

Always remember that you're dealing with professionals. Professional procrastinators. These people have had 40 to 50 years to do something and haven't. They'll play you every time.

And why all of a sudden are they booking appointments. Do they have one foot in the grave or two? You've got to be prepared for that.

Since you're a medicare guy, what would you say or do if they were making appts for medicare? And do that. After you change the wording of course.

Why are they booking a week out? Because they procrastinate. It's what they do.

JD and Don are right. A week out is way too long. Shorten it.

And don't wait. Go ahead and call them. Simply tell them that you can't make it next week and that it interferes with your pole dancing lessons.

In short, you've got to lead these people. They're not going to do it.

I already knew a week out is too far this wasnt the question
it was how to approach it, which I can see a better picture of now

Understand for a lot of years the Medicare buis for me was easy, up till 2019

All I had to do was buy exclusive leads and call them

I even was not good at objections but it did not even matter, many who had to talk to spouse or think about it ort send info too did close on second appointment

and the number % were always enough

Things changed 2019 maybe 18 it was a little before covid

But I had my book of buis and ref, so its only now I am relearning and doing things differently

It has not been since 2006 2009 when I worked for a brokerage I actually had to fight for the sale

Though actually I am enjoying it

but back then they did not have all this tech and calendars and what not

I did not even know till yesterday I could change my calendar so they cannot see more then a few days out

If I believed that appointments that people set for themselves had any value, I guess I would call them when the people told me to call them. How complicated is that?

Wow If it were expected that calling them at the time they requested was expected to work well

Do you really believe I would be on here asking about how to go about calling them early??

Gosh I really am confused how even still how many times I have clarified people still act as if I am on here claiming or asking IF I should wait a week and call them at the appointed time

this was never a question

not even going to address another comment as if I asked this

Back