Is the old school way of insurance sales- gone forever?

Or pimp talk?
It’s common sense. A field agent sells in one maybe two states. You take two agents with equal abilities. The the telesales agent has multiple states and no commute time. Telesales has a larger pool of qualified prospect and you can do more appointments in a day. I did both and my best day face was 5 my best day over the phone to is 11.

I have to agree the pendulum has swung . More fe sold over the phone than face to face . But I’ll say this 100 times . The agent face to face nets far more than the telesales agent. But the fmo makes much more than the face to face fmo. His override % is much higher and sales activity much greater although persistency much lower .

I have to agree the pendulum has swung . More fe sold over the phone than face to face . But I’ll say this 100 times . The agent face to face nets far more than the telesales agent. But the fmo makes much more than the face to face fmo. His override % is much higher and sales activity much greater although persistency much lower .
Another thing to consider is that the people becoming eligible for FE are more tech savvy than before. And prefer to do things over the phone

It’s common sense. A field agent sells in one maybe two states. You take two agents with equal abilities. The the telesales agent has multiple states and no commute time. Telesales has a larger pool of qualified prospect and you can do more appointments in a day. I did both and my best day face was 5 my best day over the phone to is 11.

Who wants to get up in the morning and go into an a cubicle or home office and be tethered to a desk,computer,phone all day long ?

Nothing worse than being trapped all day long.

Is being isolated like that good for your health ?

Do you really think you’re going to be able to have a long career 10-15-20-30 years being isolated,trapped indefinitely?

Do you think the difference in production,extra money is worth the damage your doing to your mind and body ?

Do you think you can overcome the damage you are doing to yourself with money?

Nothing better for your mind than to be out there in the field doing F2F meeting real people,breathing fresh air,enjoying the atmosphere of actual life.

Telesales will play out simply due to working conditions and humans naturally crave human interaction.

It’s a great deal for the pimp. I agree.

It’s not for the producing agent.

Who wants to get up in the morning and go into an a cubicle or home office and be tethered to a desk,computer,phone all day long ?

Do you really think you’re going to be able to have a long career 10-15-20-30 years being isolated,trapped indefinitely?

Do you think the difference in production,extra money is worth the damage your doing to your mind and body ?

Nothing better for your mind than to be out there in the field doing F2F meeting real people,breathing fresh air,enjoying the atmosphere of actual life.

Telesales will play out simply due to working conditions and humans naturally crave human interaction.
Besides fresh air they're also missing out on cat piss, dog shit, cockroaches and bed bugs.

No. The pimps will continue to make bank.

They don’t give a shit if it cost the producer $100K to write $100K

They still make their money on the $100K.

So what if that agent washes out? They are selling the dream to more unknowing agents.

And the lapses? They will sell those as leads to the new agents.

The only people you ever hear touting FE telemarketing are the pimps.

They speak as “we”. Never I.

They call it “common sense”.

They mean common cents! For them.

Save the recruiting pitch for the uneducated.

That’s a Facebook spiel.

Other careers are long lasting in a phone room operation
For example stock brokers. Why would it be any different for insurance agents.

Back