Is This the New "prospecting Bible?"

Thanks for the info to all. I will be investigating Nick Murray's books. I have read many books/articles and listened to tapes by Tracey, Gittomer (have all his books), Robbins, etc. But, what everyone must be able to answer is:

How many times can "I" pick myself up and pat the dust away when I fall before I give up and go back to punching the time clock? I have had to do this a few times.

How much time/income can I forego while trying to make "my" business venture a success? A lot.

How much money can "I" afford to lose (paying my bills) before "I" run out of money and either bow down to failure or risk losing it all and keep going? All that I have.

For me, it has always been about fear.

Fear of being broke
Fear of disappointing my family
Fear of hostiling (my own word for Pi***ng off) my wife (I am a
suck up...but she is pretty hot;)

But, most of all

Fear of working for someone else my entire life and having
nothing to show for it at the end of the road.

We are all entrepreneurs and without us this United States of America wherein we live would be something else...a failed economy.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I just left Nick Murray's website and red the short synopsis on his book. I am sold on this guy as of right now.

Ron
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"read" not "red."

Last edited:
Worth every penny

As the original poster, I'm going to answer my own question: this book by Nick Murray is absolutely worth every cent. Yes, I paid my 40 bucks directly to Murray's website but the common sense information contained is well-spoken, inspirational and timeless. Murray doesn't sugarcoat the facts: prospecting is hard but it's also necessary. But you knew that, right? Still, Murray makes such a compelling case for becoming that consistent, determined, fear-free prospecting machine that you just can't help but adopt the same unstoppable attitude.

Five stars -- Highly recommended.

Re: Worth every penny

As the original poster, I'm going to answer my own question: this book by Nick Murray is absolutely worth every cent. Yes, I paid my 40 bucks directly to Murray's website but the common sense information contained is well-spoken, inspirational and timeless. Murray doesn't sugarcoat the facts: prospecting is hard but it's also necessary. But you knew that, right? Still, Murray makes such a compelling case for becoming that consistent, determined, fear-free prospecting machine that you just can't help but adopt the same unstoppable attitude.

I don't mean this sarcastically at all, if it helps you make calls you would otherwise not make, $40 is a bargain. Personally, I think Nick Murray comes across as arrogant and I do not have the patience for him. That is from listening in to him on conference calls, not from the book itself.

Re: Worth every penny

Murray is good but I will wait till I can find it cheaper.

Back