Lead Closing Ratio

Don't find it there... Gone completely.. maybe the Mods are working on it. Seems to be Polish Mafia came on here not to contribute anything at all. She just wanted to tear into Dig.

I couldn't be more sure that polish mafia is not who dig thinks it is. I'm sure he is going to go apesh!t on that girl tomorrow. But that's how he rolls.

Wonder if he will admit to being wrong? Nothing to wonder about there.

Where's the guy that's gonna pay me money to set appts? I want to go to bed...

Can it be done. Yes. No agent should ever be told when they are hired that they should be setting 50 percent of their leads to appointments.

Now you're showing your hand. You were hired..so are you working old, worked over leads? That'd explain why you're hell bent on not accepting what every person on this board is telling you.

BUUUUUTTTTTT....the real question is who gives a damn how many apps you get off of leads. Why do you guys even care. So if you sold a 7, $25/month apps off of 20 leads and I sold 2 $100 apps off of 20 leads...I win.

Mental Masturbation fellas...the apps to leads ratio is completely irrelevant in terms of money. I get that it is a metric to track performance and see where you can optimize money...but damn.

----------

She just wanted to tear into Dig.

I don't think she was really a she...but is there really anything wrong with tearing into DIG?

Now you're showing your hand. You were hired..so are you working old, worked over leads? That'd explain why you're hell bent on not accepting what every person on this board is telling you.

BUUUUUTTTTTT....the real question is who gives a damn how many apps you get off of leads. Why do you guys even care. So if you sold a 7, $25/month apps off of 20 leads and I sold 2 $100 apps off of 20 leads...I win.

Mental Masturbation fellas...the apps to leads ratio is completely irrelevant in terms of money. I get that it is a metric to track performance and see where you can optimize money...but damn.

----------

I don't think she was really a she...but is there really anything wrong with tearing into DIG?

But if I write 7 $25 apps and loose 1 and you write 2 $100 apps and loose 1, I win.. :laugh:

----------

Mental masterbation is right.

Latest posts

Back