My Leads Suck??

You should get a health license. However, when most people say health insurance without any qualifiers, they are typically referring to under 65 Major Med. Medicare and supplemental products are alive and well. As is Long Term Care and Disability, all of which require a health license.

Supplemental health, cancer, accident, CI, etc. Is still alive and well.

Thank You, I am gonna start studying for it, unfortunatly, my old Life & Health exam book is out of date and doesnt have anything about the ACA in it.

Because I don't know how anyone by myself runs their business I can't really do a fair comparison. What I can tell you about ListShack.com (now ListShackPro.com) is that we do nothing but marketing lists. We get our data from a variety of sources and sometimes the quality is better than others, but overall we don't get many data quality complaints. Rough numbers, maybe 1 or 2 out of 100? That doesn't mean we're 98% accurate, but most people find that we're at least good enough, especially for the price.

Our individual plan is $50/month which allows for up to 5,000 records per download and a total of 50,000 per month; you can cancel any time.

With respect to data quality, a lot of times it seems to be more regional than anything else; for example, of the complaints we get, more than 50% of them come from parts of Florida and parts of California which is consistent from source to source. When it comes to the data quality we have, especially for any inexpensive provider, I think we tend to be at least average if not above average.

If you want to give us a shot you can sign up and use the discount code "insforum" and it will give you $10 off your first month.

Hopefully that helps; definitely let me know if you have any questions.

I'll be doing this before OEP for sure.

I actually liked salesdatapro just fine.

Very specific reason I cant use it: I target counties with the best opportunities per strategy, but when I go to enter in a list of these zip codes SDP makes me enter each one manually. It takes me 45 minutes to create a report. I spoke to the owner, and he claims Im his only customer to ever request copy/paste of an entire zip code list? Regardless, this limitation makes SDP impossible for what I need to do.

Very specific reason I cant use it: I target counties with the best opportunities per strategy, but when I go to enter in a list of these zip codes SDP makes me enter each one manually. It takes me 45 minutes to create a report. I spoke to the owner, and he claims Im his only customer to ever request copy/paste of an entire zip code list?

Very well could be, but we got that request a lot before we added it ;0)

I'll be doing this before OEP for sure.

I actually liked salesdatapro just fine.

Very specific reason I cant use it: I target counties with the best opportunities per strategy, but when I go to enter in a list of these zip codes SDP makes me enter each one manually. It takes me 45 minutes to create a report. I spoke to the owner, and he claims Im his only customer to ever request copy/paste of an entire zip code list? Regardless, this limitation makes SDP impossible for what I need to do.

I’m missing something here. We have 20 Telemarketers going and never have a problem using salesdatapro. It may be because we pretty much only target counties. We do use zip codes from time to time for agents that want to avoid a specific area.

Last edited:
I’m missing something here. We gave 20 Telemarketers going and never have a problem using salesdatapro. It may be because we pretty much only target counties. We do use zip codes from time to time for agents that want to avoid a specific area.

Not to say you aren't right, but it can also be super regional; some areas just tend to consistently be less accurate regardless of the source.

Back