Question about need-a-lead

I work to the west on I10 or to the east on I10. Drive about 200 miles a day when I work. All but 1 of the last order was in 1 city. Leads are usually a max of 20 miles off the interstate, but it does get pretty remote out there sometimes. When I was working DM I would drive 300 miles some days.
WOW --BRO you easily can do Uber between appointments and make extra money...
just kidding .NO OFFENSE ..LOL

WOW --BRO you easily can do Uber between appointments and make extra money...
just kidding .NO OFFENSE ..LOL

Not sure where you work, but it is very rural here. Sometimes I drive an hour and a half before I knock on my first door and then the leads are 10 to 15 minutes apart, sometimes almost 30 minutes. Usually drive to the lead that is the most distanceaway and work my way home. I plan a route before I leave and try to stick to it during the day.

Today I am going to work 4 leads that were not in the same city as the majority of my last order was. 45 minutes to #1 then another 45 minutes to #2 and #3 then 45 minutes to #4. I will drive 150 miles before dark. Have to go because one of these may be the one who buys a policy.

Shoot I couldn’t imagine driving that much. I’m still F2F Medicare but after switching to local seminars, my miles driven have gone way down.
Probably 25k miles a year to 12k.

Not sure where you work, but it is very rural here. Sometimes I drive an hour and a half before I knock on my first door and then the leads are 10 to 15 minutes apart, sometimes almost 30 minutes. Usually drive to the lead that is the most distanceaway and work my way home. I plan a route before I leave and try to stick to it during the day.

Today I am going to work 4 leads that were not in the same city as the majority of my last order was. 45 minutes to #1 then another 45 minutes to #2 and #3 then 45 minutes to #4. I will drive 150 miles before dark. Have to go because one of these may be the one who buys a policy.
like I said before was a joke
I live in Houston so I don't have to drive far
but the point is that we have to do what we have to do to be successful in this biz (door knock.. drive far .. )
so good job man not everyone can do what you do
and good luck

Just looked back at the info I received in 2017 concerning acceptable refunds. Under age 50 and over age 80. If I would have purchased an age filter between ages 58-76 I would have never got 20 leads a week. It was the first time I had worked DM in years so I didn't know any better. Stopped using DM last year and now am very happy with the FB leads that I receive. Last order I paid for a minimum of 20 and received 31 so far.

That seems odd. I did a quick query and found over 77,000 names between 58-80, and 0-50k in the Florida panhandle. Are the returns well under 1% out there or something, making dropping per thousand not viable?

Just did a quick look at the DM leads that I received in the past. 31% of them were under the age of 60 and a big percentage of those under the age of 55. Of those I never contacted 52% were under the age of 60. I think this is the main reason DM didn't work for me.
What is wrong with the under 60? (unless you are writing Aetna) If they sent the card in they must have some interest..And, that age group is more likely to be healthier.. Of course, it may mean working a few evenings.

I work to the west on I10 or to the east on I10. Drive about 200 miles a day when I work. All but 1 of the last order was in 1 city. Leads are usually a max of 20 miles off the interstate, but it does get pretty remote out there sometimes. When I was working DM I would drive 300 miles some days.
Stay out of my territory:)

I believe it should be me telling you to stay away since I have been working this area since 1977. That's probably before you were born.

Back