SalesDialers.com Vs. Mojo?

Most of the folks? I think that is the problem. Based on the fact that a lot of us are using dialers, we all depend on the phone for our businesses. "Crank calling" and software malfunctions are deal killers for me. Again, any technology solution can experience a "bad day", but based on the experiences that others are posting here, it sounds like you get what you pay for! :mad:

I don't think you get it. For the most part the folks I've talked to have had zero problems with it. As a VOIP solution there are certain intrinsic limitations based on the internet connection to the servers, but I don't know that those limitations should be faulted on the provider any more than I think a poor phone connection should be blamed for a connection with MOJO. Could it be the service? Sure, but based on what I've seen I wouldn't imagine that to be the case.

Exactly. If these problems were the 'norm', they wouldn't have a business at all. Yes, technical problems happen, some clients don't work. You move on.

The point is well taken though, its not your problem to solve in the long term. You are there to make money. Find a solution that helps you, don't waste time on solutions that don't help.

Dan

I don't get this VOIP jazz. I work for one of the largest Wealth Management firms in the country (think big 3). What did we do over a year ago? Convert to VOIP. We experience no problems whatsoever. I have AT&T Uverse as my home service phone provider. They provide two phone options in my area. The cheaper of which is VOIP which is what I chose. I did a manual install with the kit they sent and my entire house is powered from their "gateway" which is simply the wireless router that sits besides my computer. Pure VOIP, and once again, no problems whatsoever are ever experienced with my phone lines.

I don't buy the VOIP story of why the technology is experiencing issues. By the way. When I am using MOJO, I am dialing out with one of my Google Voice numbers (because I I have various area codes that I target) in order to connect with the MOJO server and I wear a cheap $25 dollar USB headset that I picked up at Fry's. Once again, it is VOIP as well. Again, I just don't buy the VOIP story as the root cause of the problem, but if the problems with SalesDialers are in fact sporadic, then so be it.

Poor customer service (or no customer service at all per the above posts!) is reason enough for me to look for other solutions.

Last edited:
Just canceled, they could not get me up a running. Tech guy basically blamed it on my internet. I have cable internet, granted maybe there are faster providers out there then mine, but still, it's not like I am using dial up. Anyway, I don't have time to worry about these issues. Onto MOJO, guess I should of started there first.

Salesdialers did refund my money promptly, offered me one month free trial, which I will not take them up on because I don't have the time to mess with something that they couldn't get up and running the first time, or the second.

Since Gary has been involved I have decided to take him up on his offer and see if they can get me up and running. The biggest problem was the language barrier with the original tech guy. I was on the phone yesturday with Gary and we did some tests. He was going to contact my ISP for me and get back to me. I was out in the field all day today on appts so I am not sure if anything has been resolved. If they are able to get me up and running then great.

bpenn, so are you happy with the product or is it hype?

Well, in working with my ISP and SalesDialers we have determined the problem to be a severe packet loss which from what I am learning is not a good thing for VOIP. My ISP is waiting on some equipment I guess to fix the problem but I am first on their list. When it's corrected I am going to see if we can get things buttoned down with Salesdialers.

This will now have to wait a couple months as my wife and I are in countdown mode with the birth of our first child so I will be taking some time off.

I will keep you posted.

I'm in the first part of testing the MarketDialer from SafeSoft Solutions. Can't really comment yet on it, as I haven't run it.

It's $199 a month unlimited. Doesn't sound cheaper than the others... but it might fit the bill. It has a few cool features and a CRM. Hopefully I'll get a good couple of days in using it so that I can comment about it.

big, sounds high. I thought they charged 150/mo. and 99 if you commit to 6 mo. I'm trying it myself hopefully will be set up tomorrow

Latest posts

Back