Senior citizen beat down

We can run any verbiage that the agent chooses to use.

Tell him Scott you run “ Pennie’s on the $ for life ins “ like the old rgi lead you’ll get 2 a 1000 return or $250 a lead .You fex boys running the $10 Walmart gift card survey lead get fat returns now .But you’ll get a lot more dead broke responding that only want the gift card. I’d be careful running a pic of the Walmart name and pic as that’s copyrighted .

Tell him Scott you run “ Pennie’s on the $ for life ins “ like the old rgi lead you’ll get 2 a 1000 return or $250 a lead .You fex boys running the $10 Walmart gift card survey lead get fat returns now .But you’ll get a lot more dead broke responding that only want the gift card. I’d be careful running a pic of the Walmart name and pic as that’s copyrighted .
Petey, the stuff you don't know about selling FE and direct mail could fill a library. lol

Are you guys making many sales on follow up calls? What would you guess is your percentage of closed sales that come from a follow up call? Or is this a lose them forever if you don't get them right then and there?
IMO follow up calls should be treated like a brand new call. These people get so many calls that you are basically starting over rapport wise.

The ONLY time I will follow up when it wasn't a one-call close:
-They are out doing errands, they don't have account number, bank won't help, call them when they get home to their checkbook

The people that say 'Call me in a few months, etc' is just wasted effort. I give them my number, and I have 1-2 people in 6 years actually call back in and get a policy after 'thinking' about it.

IMO follow up calls should be treated like a brand new call. These people get so many calls that you are basically starting over rapport wise.

The ONLY time I will follow up when it wasn't a one-call close:
-They are out doing errands, they don't have account number, bank won't help, call them when they get home to their checkbook

The people that say 'Call me in a few months, etc' is just wasted effort. I give them my number, and I have 1-2 people in 6 years actually call back in and get a policy after 'thinking' about it.

I wouldn't even do that. If they are out doing errands we aren't talking about insurance.

If something were to happen where I couldn't complete a started sale then I'm not calling back then either. I'll tell them to call me when they have the needed info. If they do call then I will finish. But I'm sitting by the phone hoping they call either.

I wouldn't even do that. If they are out doing errands we aren't talking about insurance.

If something were to happen where I couldn't complete a started sale then I'm not calling back then either. I'll tell them to call me when they have the needed info. If they do call then I will finish. But I'm sitting by the phone hoping they call either.
Maybe that was a bad example.

-I've had people that were over at their siblings house for the day and their check book was at home., bank wouldnt help.
-Also had people who who had to physically drive up to the bank to get the account number since they didn't have the app, checkbook, statement only showed last 4, bank would verify over the phone.

But even those people I am not following up with multiple days later. Its usually the same day.

My ad is 100% burial insurance.
Your ad could be a small part of why you are not getting sales. Or getting to their kitchen table more likely.
People who don't understand lead generation think the more specific the ad, the more likely you will get in position to sell something. But curiosity is the ONLY thing that will get you there.

Maybe that was a bad example.

-I've had people that were over at their siblings house for the day and their check book was at home., bank wouldnt help.
-Also had people who who had to physically drive up to the bank to get the account number since they didn't have the app, checkbook, statement only showed last 4, bank would verify over the phone.

But even those people I am not following up with multiple days later. Its usually the same day.
Those are not situations that are conductive to doing business.

If it’s important they will go home and then talk to you.

If it’s not important then nothing you say matters anyway.

As for going to the bank, I have called from the home when they can’t find it. If the bank doesn’t cooperate then I’m gone.

If they say they are going to the bank to get it I say, good! Call me when you have it and we will finish this.

I’m not calling them back.

Now, I learned these lessons the hard way. I did call people back. I have taken people to their bank.

I’m 20 years in. That stuff hasn’t happened for the last 19 years.

Petey, the stuff you don't know about selling FE and direct mail could fill a library. lol
When’s the last time you ran leads 5 days a week Scott ? You and Tubey sit in your office sucking $2 mil a yr in overrides min . I know for a fact many of your so called $200 k producers aren’t netting Jack shit after lead cost.But you sure as hell NET YOUR 20-30% of total gross of total premium . That’s why many of your agents hustled over to medicare . As far as leads I know every system in the book and have worked most .I give cica 6 months till they term you as your agents shitting all over it. Throw polish falcons in there too

Last edited:
When’s the last time you ran leads 5 days a week Scott ? You and Tubey sit in your office sucking $2 mil a yr in overrides min . I know for a fact many of your so called $200 k producers aren’t netting Jack shit after lead cost.But you sure as hell NET YOUR 20-30% of total gross of total premium . That’s why many of your agents hustled over to medicare . As far as leads I know every system in the book and have worked most .I give cica 6 months till they term you as your agents shitting all over it. Throw polish falcons in there too
Ha! Petey you are a riot! And no. You can’t be one of our agents.

Latest posts

Back