Senior Life

They do MIB only on term, not the whole life. Maybe you should ask your new upline....lol.

Not true. REad the script when doing application for whole life. Would you like me to provide the script that clearly tells the client they have consent to MIB authorization or application process stops right then and there?

They do MIB only on term, not the whole life. Maybe you should ask your new upline....lol.

And I forget, you can't ask elsberry's. They don't return email or voice messages!!! Hahahaha!

Only time they replied was when an agent indicated that a lawyer would get involved with the fake debit balance scam they were tryin to run. Great upline

Not true. REad the script when doing application for whole life. Would you like me to provide the script that clearly tells the client they have consent to MIB authorization or application process stops right then and there?

The MIB script is there so maybe they can get the MIB if they want to see it if death occurs during contestability period? They need the proposed insured's permission, right? I'm not that smart!

The MIB script is there so maybe they can get the MIB if they want to see it if death occurs during contestability period? They need the proposed insured's permission, right? I'm not that smart!

how come home office stated on recorded line they check mib during application process? Ask your upline. wait, they don't return messages. Never mind

Just received an invitation to a Senior Life Seminar. On one page they have a rate comparison for 65 F NS, $10K.. They give their rate as $34.31... FEXquotes gives the rate on the Super Preferred as $38.12 .. Which is right? I am sure neither include the $3 per month Legacy Assurance you have to include to get full commission.

They also give some other companies rates using that companies standard rates instead of preferred. For example they give Columbian's rate at $55.30 which is their standard rate instead of the preferred rate $41.85 which is the preferred rate for which 80% of the applicants qualify. For Cincinnati Equitable they show the rate as $77.62 which is close to their graded rate shown on FEX instead of the $42.43 which is CE's level plan rate.

Guess if you misquote your own premium; use your preferred rate against other companies' standard or graded rates, you can have the cheapest plan available. :no:

May have been their Ultimate Preferred rate . . .

Back