Senior Life

Not true on Mib's. When doing applicaiton on IPAD or phone application using Ipad, you read MIB disclosure to client and they authorize it. Home office confirmed that can do a MIB review when they want, and not at time of death like you previously stated on here.

Then again when you and I messaged back in April, about how I heard Senior LIfe was making these changes, you were completely unaware. Yet in May they were doing them.

I'm stating they do not do an MIB to see if proposed insured can qualify so I can get paid. This alone helps an agent out.

I'm stating they do not do an MIB to see if proposed insured can qualify so I can get paid. This alone helps an agent out.

Well what exactly are they looking for on a MIB check? I'd assume they are checking for information from previous applications that would contradict an insured's statement. Or maybe they just like you to read the 2 minute disclosure that clearly states the applicant cannot move forward with application unless they agree to it for no reason other then to make sure Greg gets paid

SL sent out a company wide email about this. If you're so disappointed with Sr Life why are you getting contracted for a 3rd time? Don't you represent about 50 other carriers?

do you have said copy of email? because myself, and 4 other people affiliated with The elsberry's, AKA your upline, didn't get them.

Must be an Elsberry issue

I'm sorry, what issue am I side-stepping? If I wanted an SL contract it certainly wouldn't be with you!

As for my agents leaving me, they are all over this board and have been for years. Not one has ever picked up a contract with you and probably never one with SL period. My agents tend to be a little smarter than you.

Todd let's get real. I've had agents from your organization and others to contact me and some who have contracted with me. Do you really believe that if one of your agents contracted with me they will call you up and tell you? Why would they?

As far as agents being smarter than me that's possible. And as far as agents being smarter than you that's definite....lol.

Well what exactly are they looking for on a MIB check? I'd assume they are checking for information from previous applications that would contradict an insured's statement. Or maybe they just like you to read the 2 minute disclosure that clearly states the applicant cannot move forward with application unless they agree to it for no reason other then to make sure Greg gets paid

I'm guessing if the proposed insured dies during the 2 year contestability period they can pull an MIB to make sure the proposed insured or agent didn't lie about anything on the app. That's my best guess.
Why don't you call the home office if it's that important to you?

Don't think I've ever once said it was your fault or that you had anything to do with it.

Can you provide evidence as to how you came to this conclusion?

You know I'm not that smart! On 2nd thought maybe it's because you mentioned my name when there was no need to mention it? Guilty by association or something like that. You're the pre med guy with the brains, what do you think?

I'm guessing if the proposed insured dies during the 2 year contestability period they can pull an MIB to make sure the proposed insured or agent didn't lie about anything on the app. That's my best guess.
Why don't you call the home office if it's that important to you?

They pull MIB during application process. Ask your upline about it

Back