Door knocking Face to Face in 2024

Why would any successful telesales agent want to post in this forum where they'll be doubted and interrogated? What do they have to gain?

Many still won't believe them even if they did post here.

You can find successful telesales agent success stories all over YouTube if you really wanted to find them. You know, where they show their real name and their face - putting their entire name and reputation behind their words...not behind a keyboard.

Really, there's just a few loud people on this small corner of the internet talking down on telesales. I hope y'all can see through that.

Why would any successful telesales agent want to post in this forum where they'll be doubted and interrogated? What do they have to gain?

You can find successful telesales agent success stories all over YouTube if you really wanted to find them. You know, where they show their real name and their face - putting their entire name and reputation behind their words...not behind a keyboard.

Really, there's just a few loud people on this small corner of the internet talking down on telesales. I hope y'all can see through that.

Oh yeah, I see it. Seems to be people who have never even tried it who have the most negative things to say about it. Just plain hard-headed I suppose.

Try again pimp.

Of course they write business for a while until the costs overwhelm them.

The producer is not making money but the pimp is making money on the business they wrote before they washed out.

You know this. So you are just lying to cover it.

I’m caught up in facts and you can’t deal with facts. So you resort to character assassination. Oldest trick in the book.

I would quote you back with, "You know this. So you are just lying about it", but, the fact is, you know nothing of what you think you know. It just plainly shows every time you talk about this subject. Just stay in your lane, Mr. Incorrigible!

There's definitely successful telesales agents but it takes discipline. Jeff has some of the best outbound leads, I like the way they are generated from his call center, so you will make a decent living if you do the work. As far as making 6 figures or above, I believe it is set up for success if you are willing to go above and beyond on the hours needed on the phone or perhaps if you have the money to hire people to help answer or make phone calls. From what I observed, even when the successful agents are on vacation or out of the country they don't seem to take a break from the phones. I believe most won't see that due to lack of activity combined with the comfort of working at home, it's easy to slack if your not driven. Where as face to face, if you have appointments, you have no choice but to get up and go sale and while your out there, door knock. Both has their pros and cons.

Last edited:

So they don't post here because they don't have anything to gain, but are apparently all over YouTube, is that because there is something to gain? Seems they'd rather choose platforms that don't involve more in-depth interaction.

So they don't post here because they don't have anything to gain, but are apparently all over YouTube, is that because there is something to gain? Seems they'd rather choose platforms that don't involve more in-depth interaction.
I can find anything on YouTube

Seems most are recruiters as well but I could be wrong.
100% most are recuiting . The only reason to get on you tube is to get a following to recruit . Yes I believe there are some successful telesales agents . But I truely believe after lead cost , chargebacks and not takes few telesales agents NET over $150k . Now the fmo’s over them make fortunes

100% most are recuiting . The only reason to get on you tube is to get a following to recruit . Yes I believe there are some successful telesales agents . But I truely believe after lead cost , chargebacks and not takes few telesales agents NET over $150k . Now the fmo’s over them make fortunes
Not to mention taxes. I believe you have to work days and nights, weekends, and take both inbound and outbound calls to get to that level. If you have someone up under you that's taking and making calls, even better.

Not to mention taxes. I believe you have to work days and nights, weekends, and take both inbound and outbound calls to get to that level. If you have someone up under you that's taking and making calls, even better.
I’ve preached this for yrs . I’ve known and talked to a lot of guys that say they do $200-$300 k a yr . But most tell me they NET before taxes peanuts for all the work they do . Also very very very few high volume fe guys can take the grinding yr in yr out wether face to face it telesales . The great % get into recruiting . That’s why I also preach it’s the job of the high vol agent to narrow the override of your upline . 130% commissions or 120% with help with lead cost .

Back